Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@TheKillerNacho 

start Devin Bush at OLB 1

Jeremy Chinn to the PS

sign Nakobe Dean to the PS

cut L’Jarius Snead 

I'm pretty sure Nakobe Dean was drafted

Also I can't speak for anyone else, but the forum is completely unusable on mobile right now. Jumped on my work computer to post this if someone wants to spread the word to anyone who'd care to try to fix

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Also I can't speak for anyone else, but the forum is completely unusable on mobile right now. Jumped on my work computer to post this if someone wants to spread the word to anyone who'd care to try to fix

I dropped him to try and fix my RB2 position.

I noticed an issue with the forum on my phone. Glad it wasn't only me.

15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You are in the wrong league for calling me out on invalid bids, because this league doesn’t have too many rules 😎

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You are in the wrong league for calling me out on invalid bids, because this league doesn’t have too many rules 😎

At the time I literally could only see this one page on my phone. It was nuts. My fault 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Where were you after that loss week 1? Quiet as a church mouse. Oh Tammy

Car Driving GIF by TLC Europe

I’m sorry I don’t defer to violence anymore.. This is a new person.. But if you want the smoke you trash troll you can get it. 

• Like 1