Jump to content

Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@TheKillerNacho 

start Devin Bush at OLB 1

Jeremy Chinn to the PS

sign Nakobe Dean to the PS

cut L’Jarius Snead 

I'm pretty sure Nakobe Dean was drafted

 

Also I can't speak for anyone else, but the forum is completely unusable on mobile right now. Jumped on my work computer to post this if someone wants to spread the word to anyone who'd care to try to fix

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'm pretty sure Nakobe Dean was drafted

 

Also I can't speak for anyone else, but the forum is completely unusable on mobile right now. Jumped on my work computer to post this if someone wants to spread the word to anyone who'd care to try to fix

I dropped him to try and fix my RB2 position.

I noticed an issue with the forum on my phone. Glad it wasn't only me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm pretty sure Nakobe Dean was drafted

 

Also I can't speak for anyone else, but the forum is completely unusable on mobile right now. Jumped on my work computer to post this if someone wants to spread the word to anyone who'd care to try to fix

You are in the wrong league for calling me out on invalid bids, because this league doesn’t have too many rules 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You are in the wrong league for calling me out on invalid bids, because this league doesn’t have too many rules 😎

At the time I literally could only see this one page on my phone. It was nuts. My fault 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

At the time I literally could only see this one page on my phone. It was nuts. My fault 

What a coincidence! That is exactly the same thing that happened during all of my invalid BDL bids! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Where were you after that loss week 1? Quiet as a church mouse. Oh Tammy

Car Driving GIF by TLC Europe

I’m sorry I don’t defer to violence anymore.. This is a new person.. But if you want the smoke you trash troll you can get it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...