Jump to content

Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, I was a bit curious about this.

During S20, this was Hanoi's defensive line:

Cameron Jordan [16 GS]: 57 tackles (15 stuffs), 4 coverages, 10 sacks, 5 forced fumbles.
Christopher Jones [16 GS]: 66 tackles (9 stuffs), 7 sacks, 2 recoveries, 1 touchdown.
Vita Vea [16 GS]: 77 tackles (16 stuffs), 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.
Carlos Dunlap [16 GS]: 50 tackles (9 stuffs), 9 sacks, 1 recovery.

That seems to imply that Cam Jordan played EDGE that year.

Keepers 

Cook 3 
Taylor 1  (R)
Hopkins 3   
Tyron Smith 3   
Cameron Jordan 3   
Christopher Jones 2   
Marlon Humphrey 3  
Marquise Brown 1 PS   
Justin Tucker 1 

20 total 

He was kept by Hanoi during S21, and ravens paid 3 tags. He was also kept during S22 and S23, so he hasn't hit FA. Shouldn't he still cost 3 tags to keep?

oh, then yes. nevermind @Scalamania

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also I'll probably insist on it being the Alberta Ice Orcas. Something I can spell, and a place with actual people. You can, of course, have the stadium located near the lake as lore. @The Orca

You can do it, I know you can. If you can spell Reykjavík, Minnewanka is easy. Just Minnesota, but wanka instead of sota

We are building a football based complex and mini city complete with housing, stores, malls, a movie theater, tourist attractions, all based on a giant glacial slide and football team. It will be amazing 

Lake Minnewanka will take home the championship once we get a QB

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, I was a bit curious about this.

During S20, this was Hanoi's defensive line:

Cameron Jordan [16 GS]: 57 tackles (15 stuffs), 4 coverages, 10 sacks, 5 forced fumbles.
Christopher Jones [16 GS]: 66 tackles (9 stuffs), 7 sacks, 2 recoveries, 1 touchdown.
Vita Vea [16 GS]: 77 tackles (16 stuffs), 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.
Carlos Dunlap [16 GS]: 50 tackles (9 stuffs), 9 sacks, 1 recovery.

That seems to imply that Cam Jordan played EDGE that year.

Keepers 

Cook 3 
Taylor 1  (R)
Hopkins 3   
Tyron Smith 3   
Cameron Jordan 3   
Christopher Jones 2   
Marlon Humphrey 3  
Marquise Brown 1 PS   
Justin Tucker 1 

20 total 

He was kept by Hanoi during S21, and ravens paid 3 tags. He was also kept during S22 and S23, so he hasn't hit FA. Shouldn't he still cost 3 tags to keep?

You were the snitch of the school growing up weren’t you? 
 

We switched to a 3-4 defense. DE value lowers if a DE plays 3-4. Kind of hard to justify him costing 3 over a scheme change 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ravens5520 said:

You were the snitch of the school growing up weren’t you? 
 

We switched to a 3-4 defense. DE value lowers if a DE plays 3-4. Kind of hard to justify him costing 3 over a scheme change 

What? We do that with WR and TE regularly. I don't think I'm even the first one to look into or challenge the tag cost of a player this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What? We do that with WR and TE regularly. I don't think I'm even the first one to look into or challenge the tag cost of a player this season.

He’s cost me 2 tags since switching to 3-4 as a DE. Don’t see why Scal should be charged 3 for what position he played on S20

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ravens5520 said:

He’s cost me 2 tags since switching to 3-4 as a DE. Don’t see why Scal should be charged 3 for what position he played on S20

Then you got away with keeping him at 2 when he should've cost 3. If a player is kept at a higher position amount, he cannot be kept for less unless he hits the draft. This has been done regularly to TEs that played a season at WR.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

S20 Cam played 4-3 DE… cost for S21 was 3

S21 we converted to 3-4 defense before the draft and he was still a 3 tag charge for his Edge position the year prior. 
 

S22 and S23 he cost 2 tags per off-season as I’ve been 3-4 since. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ravens5520 said:

S20 Cam played 4-3 DE… cost for S21 was 3

S21 we converted to 3-4 defense before the draft and he was still a 3 tag charge for his Edge position the year prior. 
 

S22 and S23 he cost 2 tags per off-season as I’ve been 3-4 since. 
 

 

That's what you did, but that wasn't right. His cost remains 3 until he hits the draft, at which point it resets. It's why Kittle will cost 3 tags as a keeper despite playing the entire season at TE.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys I get it. The season prior if you play a TE at WR. He cost 3 tags the next season to retain. 
Then said next season comes around. If you put him back at TE for the full season, he should continue to cost 3 because you experimented one season? 

Who is going to police keepers that are rosters for seasons and seasons. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ravens5520 said:

Guys I get it. The season prior if you play a TE at WR. He cost 3 tags the next season to retain. 
Then said next season comes around. If you put him back at TE for the full season, he should continue to cost 3 because you experimented one season? 

Who is going to police keepers that are rosters for seasons and seasons. 

Yep. That's the rule. He still costs 3 tags. He costs 3 tags until he hits the draft.

Ruskie is paying 3 tags to keep Kittle this season despite Kittle playing the entire S23 at TE because Kittle... costs... 3 tags. If Ruskie wants to stop paying 3 tags, and no one else wants him, Kittle will drop to the draft, at which point his new owner can pay 2 tags to keep him, assuming he remains a TE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...