Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, I was a bit curious about this.

During S20, this was Hanoi's defensive line:

Cameron Jordan [16 GS]: 57 tackles (15 stuffs), 4 coverages, 10 sacks, 5 forced fumbles.
Christopher Jones [16 GS]: 66 tackles (9 stuffs), 7 sacks, 2 recoveries, 1 touchdown.
Vita Vea [16 GS]: 77 tackles (16 stuffs), 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.
Carlos Dunlap [16 GS]: 50 tackles (9 stuffs), 9 sacks, 1 recovery.

That seems to imply that Cam Jordan played EDGE that year.

Keepers 

Cook 3 
Taylor 1  (R)
Hopkins 3   
Tyron Smith 3   
Cameron Jordan 3   
Christopher Jones 2   
Marlon Humphrey 3  
Marquise Brown 1 PS   
Justin Tucker 1 

20 total 

He was kept by Hanoi during S21, and ravens paid 3 tags. He was also kept during S22 and S23, so he hasn't hit FA. Shouldn't he still cost 3 tags to keep?

oh, then yes. nevermind @Scalamania

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also I'll probably insist on it being the Alberta Ice Orcas. Something I can spell, and a place with actual people. You can, of course, have the stadium located near the lake as lore. @The Orca

You can do it, I know you can. If you can spell Reykjavík, Minnewanka is easy. Just Minnesota, but wanka instead of sota

We are building a football based complex and mini city complete with housing, stores, malls, a movie theater, tourist attractions, all based on a giant glacial slide and football team. It will be amazing 

Lake Minnewanka will take home the championship once we get a QB

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, I was a bit curious about this.

During S20, this was Hanoi's defensive line:

Cameron Jordan [16 GS]: 57 tackles (15 stuffs), 4 coverages, 10 sacks, 5 forced fumbles.
Christopher Jones [16 GS]: 66 tackles (9 stuffs), 7 sacks, 2 recoveries, 1 touchdown.
Vita Vea [16 GS]: 77 tackles (16 stuffs), 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.
Carlos Dunlap [16 GS]: 50 tackles (9 stuffs), 9 sacks, 1 recovery.

That seems to imply that Cam Jordan played EDGE that year.

Keepers 

Cook 3 
Taylor 1  (R)
Hopkins 3   
Tyron Smith 3   
Cameron Jordan 3   
Christopher Jones 2   
Marlon Humphrey 3  
Marquise Brown 1 PS   
Justin Tucker 1 

20 total 

He was kept by Hanoi during S21, and ravens paid 3 tags. He was also kept during S22 and S23, so he hasn't hit FA. Shouldn't he still cost 3 tags to keep?

You were the snitch of the school growing up weren’t you? 

We switched to a 3-4 defense. DE value lowers if a DE plays 3-4. Kind of hard to justify him costing 3 over a scheme change 

Just now, ravens5520 said:

You were the snitch of the school growing up weren’t you? 

We switched to a 3-4 defense. DE value lowers if a DE plays 3-4. Kind of hard to justify him costing 3 over a scheme change 

What? We do that with WR and TE regularly. I don't think I'm even the first one to look into or challenge the tag cost of a player this season.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What? We do that with WR and TE regularly. I don't think I'm even the first one to look into or challenge the tag cost of a player this season.

He’s cost me 2 tags since switching to 3-4 as a DE. Don’t see why Scal should be charged 3 for what position he played on S20

He’s cost me 2 tags since switching to 3-4 as a DE. Don’t see why Scal should be charged 3 for what position he played on S20

Then you got away with keeping him at 2 when he should've cost 3. If a player is kept at a higher position amount, he cannot be kept for less unless he hits the draft. This has been done regularly to TEs that played a season at WR.

S20 Cam played 4-3 DE… cost for S21 was 3

S21 we converted to 3-4 defense before the draft and he was still a 3 tag charge for his Edge position the year prior. 

S22 and S23 he cost 2 tags per off-season as I’ve been 3-4 since. 

1 minute ago, ravens5520 said:

S20 Cam played 4-3 DE… cost for S21 was 3

S21 we converted to 3-4 defense before the draft and he was still a 3 tag charge for his Edge position the year prior. 

S22 and S23 he cost 2 tags per off-season as I’ve been 3-4 since. 

That's what you did, but that wasn't right. His cost remains 3 until he hits the draft, at which point it resets. It's why Kittle will cost 3 tags as a keeper despite playing the entire season at TE.

• Like 1

Guys I get it. The season prior if you play a TE at WR. He cost 3 tags the next season to retain. 
Then said next season comes around. If you put him back at TE for the full season, he should continue to cost 3 because you experimented one season? 

Who is going to police keepers that are rosters for seasons and seasons. 

Guys I get it. The season prior if you play a TE at WR. He cost 3 tags the next season to retain. 
Then said next season comes around. If you put him back at TE for the full season, he should continue to cost 3 because you experimented one season? 

Who is going to police keepers that are rosters for seasons and seasons. 

Yep. That's the rule. He still costs 3 tags. He costs 3 tags until he hits the draft.

Ruskie is paying 3 tags to keep Kittle this season despite Kittle playing the entire S23 at TE because Kittle... costs... 3 tags. If Ruskie wants to stop paying 3 tags, and no one else wants him, Kittle will drop to the draft, at which point his new owner can pay 2 tags to keep him, assuming he remains a TE.