Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Tempted to make a rule that you can't cut a player in the same week you sign him. I keep changes in a note file and it's very annoying to go back and change things - if your rosters are messed up this week, its your fault lol

Fair rule, imo. I know I've done this a few times.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Tempted to make a rule that you can't cut a player in the same week you sign him. I keep changes in a note file and it's very annoying to go back and change things - if your rosters are messed up this week, its your fault lol

My bad man. This keeps me interested in continuing in the league but if it’s a problem we can just scratch the whole thing.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Like that haul for Scoundrel. Like TL going for it. Good trade.

Man, this division is rough.

Tough negotiator, that Scoundrel. Cross was struggling and Nelson is a beast. Had to pay that stud premium, but it's a price worth paying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

My bad man. This keeps me interested in continuing in the league but if it’s a problem we can just scratch the whole thing.

I have no issues with moves - I find them exciting too. I would simply appreciate it if you waited a week to undo changes you recently made.

GL @Glen. Planning on a 2-2 start with so many Road Games to begin the season.

The Venom will likely be making some moves on Friday/Saturday to shore up the team for the divisional battles in the weeks to come.

54 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

GL @Glen. Planning on a 2-2 start with so many Road Games to begin the season.

The Venom will likely be making some moves on Friday/Saturday to shore up the team for the divisional battles in the weeks to come.

Gl bud