Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

My Third receiver is up for trade also. He would put up even better stats with a real QB. Can be had for a pick swap. Pretty reliable hands.

Marvin Jones [11 GS]: 31 receptions for 360 yards (11.61 YPR, 24 LNG), 4 touchdowns, 1 drop.

Need better TE play? But don’t want to pay the Kittle Price? The Anchorage Offensive MVP can be had in a trade as well. Remember these stats aren’t with Mahomes level QB play.

Hunter Henry [11 GS]: 54 receptions for 563 yards (10.43 YPR, 25 LNG), 4 touchdowns, 2 drops, 1 fumble. 9 pancakes.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

It also needs to be said that the league's only 1000 yard receiver is stealing targets away from him.

It’s in comparison to my QB play. Mahomes is a monster and elevates his receivers regardless of Win/Loss Record. Let’s not be silly.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s in comparison to my QB play. Mahomes is a monster and elevates his receivers regardless of Win/Loss Record. Let’s not be silly.

There's still a clear pecking order for the receiving targets on the team.

22 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Give me the TE who is a teams offensive mvp with bad QB play that costs 2 tags who’s production isn’t too far off considering the QB play over the one who costs 3 tags to keep and more trade capital to obtain. 

the-dude-yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-l

• Like 1