Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

On 8/14/2022 at 2:40 AM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

After beat by hammy for probably the 1st time in NSFL history, we don't deserve the playoffs... but we'll take it. Time for a magical road dog run. Slider game will need to be ON POINT.

Top 10 moments before a disaster 

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Every owner submitted a playoff bracket NCAA style with each entry needing to be unique; whoever was most accurate got an extra tag I think

Very cool.

I think it would be cool to award 10th round compensatory picks to teams who had players that led the league in impact stats, such as pancakes, sacks, stuffs, etc. It would give certain players a bit more value while still being worth less than half of what a tag is worth.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Very cool.

I think it would be cool to award 10th round compensatory picks to teams who had players that led the league in impact stats, such as pancakes, sacks, stuffs, etc. It would give certain players a bit more value while still being worth less than half of what a tag is worth.

@TL-TwoWinsAway trying to find that competitive edge....

Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Really, and based on the NSFL Awards this year, that edge would go to Glen, my sworn enemy. (Please don't use my HC's gifs without his express written permission. He's busy getting destroyed by Rodgers right now and is in no mood for this.)

Rolling National Football League GIF by Detroit Lions