Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

Good:

- DeMarcus Lawrence and Stephon Gilmore  - both long time NSFL keepers who have battled injuries the last couple of years. Off to a good start so far and look to be keepers again if they can stay healthy and play like they have.

- Bradley Chubb - 5.5 sacks through 5 games. Chubb finally looks healthy and explosive. If he keeps this up, I have myself a surprise keeper even at the hefty 3 tags price. 

- Rookie WRs - I drafted Dotson, Pickens, and Pierce in hopes that just one of them would hit. They've all shown flashes so far and will be keeper options (doubt I can keep them all). 

Bad:

- Russell Wilson - Russ isn't solely responsible for Denver's struggles by any means (Hackett, OL, lack of chemistry), but Russ doesn't look good. Still a keeper, but a nerf is in order if he continues to play like he has.  

- Jonathan Taylor - Putting JT here is a testament to the player he is. He hasn't been bad averaging 4 yards/carry and on pace for nearly 1,400 yards in a 17 game season, but he hasn't been 2020 and 2021 JT. Hope he's able to recover quickly because that Colts offense sure needs him. 

- Julio Jones - this was a make or break year for Julio and he has been a non-factor. Will likely see the draft for the first time in ages (probably his rookie year). 

• Like 4

On 10/13/2022 at 7:05 AM, Glen said:

Can’t wait for the terrible day when I have to drop multiple first round talents 

I feel this..

when you're already over 20 tags lined up, then a dude you had no intention of keeping is looking like an all-pro

Definitely gonna be in the market for tags this offseason