Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I hope not. That would be weird. Bet 2nd round picks that Rodgers doesn't retire before the start of the 2024 NFL season?

I'll trade him back for a second if he's still around after 2024.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I'll trade him back for a second if he's still around after 2024.

I mean, that's a pretty low risk, high reward situation for you, and doesn't interest me.

There's a lot of nonsense talk around here, which is entertaining for sure, but some of this stuff just isn't serious. Rodgers will be around for at least 8-10 more NSFL seasons, and will most likely remain a clear-cut top 3 QB during that time. His value isn't diminished by this.

10 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, that's a pretty low risk, high reward situation for you, and doesn't interest me.

There's a lot of nonsense talk around here, which is entertaining for sure, but some of this stuff just isn't serious. Rodgers will be around for at least 8-10 more NSFL seasons, and will most likely remain a clear-cut top 3 QB during that time. His value isn't diminished by this.

You're also convinced a guy who's had multiple concussions (some of which have really ****ed him up) plans on playing forever like Brady.

@TheKillerNacho I am back in for S24

Freiburg Venom Keepers

S24 Keepers - 20 tags

QB: Matthew Stafford (LAR) - 4 Tags

RB: Derrick Henry (TEN) - 3 Tags

WR: Adam Thielen (MIN) - 3 Tags 

DE: Maxx Crosby (LV) - 3 Tags

DT: Derrick Brown (CAR) - 2 Tags 

LB: Roquan Smith (CHI) - 2 Tags

LB: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (CLE) - 1 Tag Rookie

S: Devin McCourty (NEP) - 2 Tags

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Filed to NSPN:

The Sea Wolves are leaving Nassau after two seasons, relocating to Ittoqqortoormiit to become the Greenland Polar Bears.

HVz3mKE.png

@Tk3 you have a neighbor!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ittoqqortoormiit

There are two Norlandair weekly departures from Reykjavík Domestic Airport and Akureyri to Nerlerit Inaat. As of 2022, Air Greenland no longer has weekly flights from Kangerlussuaq and Nuuk.

• Like 3