If you could poach any player from a division rival who would you choose?

Bolts223

Everyone cheating by picking a player from EACH rival.  xD

For just 22...probably Garrett.  If it were longer than 1 year Id likely go Burrow....but I dont think he would take us further than an early playoff loss in 2022.    It would be fun to see the two most dominant edge rushers in the league play together for a year.   Just keep him away from Mason Rudolph.  ^_^

6 hours ago, 43M said:

Misread the title, thought it was each. lol

Guess I'd go Chase Young, add him to the DL and 🙏 for opposing teams QB'S.

Although Zach Martin solidifying the OL is enticing ,he's 8 years older so I'll pass.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

The NFC South is kind of in a transition period. Not a whole hell of alot of talent to be honest. I feel like the Bucs and the Saints are really good in alot of the same positions thats why its hard.

Tristan Wirfs or Kyle Pitts are the only ones i can see the Saints taking. Pitts is tempting but im giving the nod to Wirfs

On 5/23/2022 at 3:14 PM, Yin-Yang said:

Realistically for most teams, you’re better off stealing the best team’s QB. Like, even if you’re the Chargers with Herbert, you’re better off decapitating the Chiefs by taking Mahomes. Same with maybe the Cardinals/49ers taking Stafford off the Rams. Or the Ravens taking Burrow. Road to the division title gets easier. 

So I’d definitely take Allen. Bills are the big dogs right now in the AFCE, and Allen’s an upgrade on Mac. Division’s a cakewalk for NE after that move. If we’re talking non-QB, I think it’s a toss up between Tre White, Stefon Diggs, and Tyreek Hill. 

Oh my! Imagine Allen with BB coaching him. Damn!

15 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Detroit and Chicago are devoid of elite talent, so I feel like it has to be Justin Jefferson by default.

At this point I feel bad for Detroit. Is there anyone on their team that would even be a starter for us outside of Sewell? Even then we would have to move him to RT. The only player on the Bears I would take for sure is Roquan, their roster is a complete disaster, even worse than Detroit's in my opinion.

Edited by StatKing

15 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Misread the title, thought it was each. lol

Guess I'd go Chase Young, add him to the DL and 🙏 for opposing teams QB'S.

Although Zach Martin solidifying the OL is enticing ,he's 8 years older so I'll pass.

This must be draft hype. Because Chase Young has been a massive disappointment compared to his hype. I know its only 2 years, but he is clearly on the Clowny route.

There are only 2 answers for all the other NFCE teams. The smart one - Dak. Obviously. And if you want defense its Parsons.

Any other answer is you being a huge homer who hates Dallas. 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There are only 2 answers for all the other NFCE teams. The smart one - Dak. Obviously. And if you want defense its Parsons.

Any other answer is you being a huge homer who hates Dallas. 

I think people could easily take McLaurin or AJ Brown over Dak. Parsons had a good rookie season but so did Chase Young.  

19 hours ago, 43M said:

For just 22...probably Garrett.  If it were longer than 1 year Id likely go Burrow....but I dont think he would take us further than an early playoff loss in 2022.    It would be fun to see the two most dominant edge rushers in the league play together for a year.   Just keep him away from Mason Rudolph.  ^_^

No, put his locker right next to Rudolph’s. Signed-Fan who never wants to see another Rudolph snap

In order, 1 from each team. 

Bengals - Joe Burrow. Easy pick, liked him since I seen him take his first snaps at OSU. He gave me hope of having a real QB after watching JT Barrett for ever. Even if it’s a one year rental he’d be my pick.

Browns - Myles Garrett. Too good not to pick, even though we could really use Ward more.

Ravens - Justin Tucker. Probably should pick a secondary player again given team needs and Boswell being a damn good kicker but this is just a nod to the goat.