I'm guaranteeing Playoffs for Washington in 2022 season. Not gonna lie....my reason is whack, but I believe it will be true.

aceinthehouse

3 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Wentz is taking down the Colts. They just signed Foles to the roster.

So that’s a guaranteed loss (unless Taylor Heineke is starting). Wentz is mentally weak, this has been demonstrated in multiple ways over multiple seasons. Not only is he not winning that game, I’m pretty sure he’s going to throw 3+ INTs in this effort.

That’s my prediction at least, and I’ve got a much better track record than you on this - not because I’m right all the time, but because you’re wrong 99% of the time.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

So that’s a guaranteed loss (unless Taylor Heineke is starting). Wentz is mentally weak, this has been demonstrated in multiple ways over multiple seasons. Not only is he not winning that game, I’m pretty sure he’s going to throw 3+ INTs in this effort.

That’s my prediction at least, and I’ve got a much better track record than you on this - not because I’m right all the time, but because you’re wrong 99% of the time.

Has Wentz ever faced Foles?

I'm betting that he cleanses his demons & thrashes the Colts for 350+ yards passing in a win.

As Foles watches Matt Ryan get hassled by Sweat & Young the whole game from the bench.

9 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

He won’t be facing Foles.

I'm betting that he cleanses his demons & thrashes the Colts for 350+ yards passing in a win.

Because your bets work out so well… you’ve got quite the imagination, I’ll give you that.

As Foles watches Matt Ryan get hassled by Sweat & Young the whole game from the bench.

Meanwhile, Jonathan Taylor (behind the best OL in football) is closing in on 300 yards rushing and his 5th TD of the game.

(See, I can do it too!)

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Yeah... In practice. And he cried like a baby, his parts shriveled, and he quit on his team.

Wentz has no backbone. How do you not know this?

The dude literally got punched in the face by the RB because he was so mad Foles did well. He is a big baby loser.

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Y’all ragged on defensewinschampionships for stuff like this 

We've been ragging on Ace for over a Decade. DWC isn't even in the same Tier of Nostradumbass type predictions as Ace.

Which is scary to think given his Man Crush on future HOF TE Dalton Schultz. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

…you must be new here if you don’t know how we rag on ace. Been this way since he said Derrius Guice would rush for 2,000 as a rookie.

In addition, I don’t see how ace defends his position by attacking other teams. Sure, there was a misinformed post on the AFC South, but one that’s actually rooted in some sort of truth (it is probably the worst division in football on the merits of Jacksonville and Houston, that doesn’t make Indy/Tennessee some pushover that he’s trying to illustrate).

DWC made his bed by being incredibly obnoxious and unwilling to even concede that he might be wrong; Let’s not paint ace anywhere near that same light.

21 hours ago, ET80 said:

It’s sort of like that time Derrius Guice rushed for 2,000 yards.

I was away from football for awhile and totally missed this. It must have been fun. Don’t get me wrong, I saw the thread but I missed out on all the fun of watching his rushes to 2,000 yards. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

In addition, ace has 1-2 threads like this a year. DWC has about 4-5 threads a WEEK.

Volume matters.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

…you must be new here if you don’t know how we rag on ace. Been this way since he said Derrius Guice would rush for 2,000 as a rookie.

Don't conveniently leave out Kirk throwing for 5,000 yards (and only coming up like 80 short). It's why we are where we are.

• Like 1