Roquan is being accused of rape

beardown3231

45 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Just search "Roquan rape" on twitter

Allegedly this happened in South Africa 3 years ago

It was from a TikTok post that has since been deleted.  I don't know about this one. If you go so far as to put it on TikTok, it seems it would have been turned over to the police. I'll wait and see on this one.

1 hour ago, Bigbear72 said:

It was from a TikTok post that has since been deleted.  I don't know about this one. If you go so far as to put it on TikTok, it seems it would have been turned over to the police. I'll wait and see on this one.

Its already been reposted on a new account, with a second video supposedly. But the story has already changed a few times. 

As with any type of public facing person, with alot of money on the line, feels like we should wait and see what all comes out first. 

But at the very least, if this has been something the Bears have heard about, might be a reason for no movement on an extension at this point.

Seems to conflicting time lines on internet right now whether this is alleged to have happened recently or awhile back since the accuser is posting Georgia photos. 

Remember there was a contract dispute and hold with Bears about voided guarantees for moral reasons or league suspension.  Bears wanted them and Roquan was insisting that they not be in there.

Everyone was scratching their head at time as to why Pace was being a stickler.   One thing may have nothing to do with other, but keep it in mind.

3 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

I'll wait and see on this one.

As it should be with every case like this.  I never understood why people feel the need to jump to conclusions, for or against.  Anyone calling her a liar is a terrible person if it turns out to be true. The same with those accusing Roquan if it turns out to be false. It's okay to not have an opinion until the facts come out but I guess the internet is gonna internet.

17 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

As it should be with every case like this.  I never understood why people feel the need to jump to conclusions, for or against.  Anyone calling her a liar is a terrible person if it turns out to be true. The same with those accusing Roquan if it turns out to be false. It's okay to not have an opinion until the facts come out but I guess the internet is gonna internet.

You often never know if it was true or not regardless of outcome.    A lot of times no one was there except the two people. 

Bottomline is being promiscuous in any sense outside of marriage often has consequences you don't see coming.  It can even come back at you many years later.

You don't usually get accused of assault unless you actually were with the person intimately at some point.   Avoid that and you avoid these problems.     

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Some goof who thinks he's god's gift to Bears fans from NYC posted laughing emojis in regards to it. Really sack of **** there

Does anyone have a link to any of the actual accusations?

I saw one TikTok video but there wasn’t any accusation made.  It just showed a couple of pictures of Roquan with some girl.

Yeah definitely hold out for more info before making judgement one way or another.  This one seems bizarre.

7 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Fwiw:

Also…take this as you will and I don’t mean anything defamatory by it, but I’ve always gotten the sense that Roquan…..played for a different team, if you will.

So Roquan may be... Roqueen?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Does anyone have a link to any of the actual accusations?

I saw one TikTok video but there wasn’t any accusation made.  It just showed a couple of pictures of Roquan with some girl.

Yeah definitely hold out for more info before making judgement one way or another.  This one seems bizarre.

https://wisportsheroics.com/chicago-bears-star-linebacker-reportedly-being-accused-of-gruesome-crime/

People are also saying something about a rape kit elsewhere.  I don’t know where that is coming from. 

It’s all kind of murky still and may remain so for awhile or forever.