Jump to content

49ers OTAs Thread


Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, John232 said:

oh man..if no mack…they have to really, really have faith in some of these other dudes along the line.

My guess it's Brendel. He has a year of snaps with Lance last season in practice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

My guess it's Brendel. He has a year of snaps with Lance last season in practice. 

Can't go wrong relying on a 30 year old with 3 starts. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Hufanga as the other starting safety is not what I was thinking lol

My hope is that our starting secondary looks like this:

C. Ward and Thomas on the outside.

Moseley in the slot.

Moore at FS and J. Ward at SS.

 

I think this is our best 5 in the secondary.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

My hope is that our starting secondary looks like this:

C. Ward and Thomas on the outside.

Moseley in the slot.

Moore at FS and J. Ward at SS.

 

I think this is our best 5 in the secondary.

Do not get the love for Moseley in the slot. See that mentioned all the time. I'd 100% keep him on the outside. But agree with Moore and ward. Hufanga is a third safety backer in my opinion

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So what happened with grant cohn and kinlaw today? Haha

I just watched Cohns video, that is hilarious and Kinlaw is probably saying what all the NINERS players, and many fans, really think of Cohn

….but, that it was a bit immature and he needs to just shut up and prove Cohn wrong. Cohns loves that stuff and it validates him, as sad as that may seem.

funny, but he shouldn’t have done it

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Do not get the love for Moseley in the slot. See that mentioned all the time. I'd 100% keep him on the outside. But agree with Moore and ward. Hufanga is a third safety backer in my opinion

I like Moseley outside a lot more than inside, but if he’s the best option for it, I’d go with him.

i hope one of lenoir or Womack can be the nickel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I like Moseley outside a lot more than inside, but if he’s the best option for it, I’d go with him.

i hope one of lenoir or Womack can be the nickel. 

I'm really hoping it's Womack. I have high hopes for him as a nickel if he's not an outside guy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Holy smokes. I was watching Grants live YouTube video to see what he had to say about the Kinlaw situation and Kinlaw joined the show and wow….he freaked the heck out. I don’t even know what to think. Lol damn

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ninerholic said:

Holy smokes. I was watching Grants live YouTube video to see what he had to say about the Kinlaw situation and Kinlaw joined the show and wow….he freaked the heck out. I don’t even know what to think. Lol damn

I watched a bit of it... I think kinlaw gets the brunt of the look bad in this. I empathize and understand where he's coming from though. Would be tough to deal with Cohn. I just think this one instance, in video, kinlaw just didn't look good.

But I'd rather he approach it like AA, who has had a very long running hatred of Cohn but just posts his unbridled hatred on Twitter and Instagram. Doing it this way just seemed off. I can't explain it. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Feel like maybe kinlaw just got lost in his emotions and when you let it out like that, you're always going to look bad compared to the guy who is keeping his cool, and for all his warts, Cohn was pretty flat and matter of fact

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems to me, that Cohn stretched the truth on the original story from earlier. Kinlaw was trying to call him out on it, Cohn answered nothing that Kinlaw asked and got Kinlaw mad and it escalated. I think the locker room as a whole is tired of Cohn. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, that was a bad look for Kinlaw. I don’t know if he was drunk or something, but something seemed off, that was probably the worst way to handle that situation. Maybe he’s just insanely immature. I expect he’s going to be forced to apologize for that spectacle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Yeah, that was a bad look for Kinlaw. I don’t know if he was drunk or something, but something seemed off, that was probably the worst way to handle that situation. Maybe he’s just insanely immature. I expect he’s going to be forced to apologize for that spectacle. 

I don't even think this was a maturity issue. Guys on the team are just fed up with Grant Cohn and someone finally reached their breaking point.

Edited by Hopper15
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...