Who will be the surprise QB of 2022?

brownie man

It doesn’t have to be a young player, but which QB is going to have the surprise year of 2022?

Last season it was probably Stafford.

This season Im taking Trey Lance as the surprise QB of 2022. I think with him having sat a year to learn the offense and having some good experience starting last year will prepare him for success this year. 

I think Deeboo comes backs and that offense really cooks. I think Trey had a ton of talent and that year to refine him plus all the talent on that offense they’re set up for success. He’s my guy I’m taking late in fantasy redraft this year. 

I'm so close to saying Zach Wilson, tbh...I really, really want to. 

But I'm going to go with Jared Goff. Yeah, that's right. Jared Goff. I'm not saying he's going to be peak Rams-Goff...but I think he's going to be pretty good this year, tbh. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

I'm just going to give a list of candidates rather than single out one....

• Zach Wilson
  • Tua
  • Matt Ryan
  • Trevor Lawrence
  • Jalen Hurts
  • Daniel Jones
  • Jared Goff
  • Justin Fields
  • Jameis Winston
  • Trey Lance

Lol that’s the whole point of the thread to pick one. There’s a ton of reasonable options 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Lol that’s the whole point of the thread to pick one. There’s a ton of reasonable options 

There’s also no harm in listing them all out since many of these QB’s are fairly forgettable as of May 2022.

3 hours ago, August4th said:

I can see Winston putting up decent numbers on a winning team with the saints this yr.

I lowkey think Mitch will surprise some people, but that might be wishful thinking being a steelers fan

Would you say Mitch or Pickett is the favorite to win the starting job?

15 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Would you say Mitch or Pickett is the favorite to win the starting job?

Too early to say. I think all 3(even mason) will get a fair shot at the job. It's going to be the most interesting training camp/ preseason here in years. 

• Like 2