Andor - Disney+ - First 3 dropped - airing Weds

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Not using the Volume really pops, I hope some of the other shows stop overusing it. At least until the next version pops up.

Volume? I guess for me the lighting is better which makes it look really cinematic compared to the other shows.

3 hours ago, Xenos said:

Volume? I guess for me the lighting is better which makes it look really cinematic compared to the other shows.

It’s one of the names for the large projection stages they use for all these shows.

Its really cool tech but it really flattens out the mid ground depth

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Has any franchise ever used as many characters as Star Wars has in stuff after we've seen their death on screen?

Outside of soaps, cant think of anything that 
                            is this conceptually bankrupt
                                          has used people post-mortem this much in movies and TV.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, D82 said:

I do wish they’d stop with the flashbacks…but hopefully that’s the last one we get.

Yeah the children of the woods wasn’t great, little Andor wasn’t bringing much, kinda made sense by the end there. But hope the flashbacks are behind us. 

Everything else though, loved it.
Appropriate stakes, community having eachothers back, seeds of rebellion, music. 

“Gabe” is a fun antagonist

77e45d1e350b24ca38aef1b2b6f06a56.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

FFS no wonder they dropped three episodes at once, nothing happened until ep 3. 1 and 2 were boring AF

Yeah probably could have fused them into two with one less kids flashback. I would’ve gotten it if we were getting more build up for his sister.

Him displaying his anger and then “forced adoption” weren’t meaningless but probably coulda tightened that up.

• Like 1