Andor - Disney+ - First 3 dropped - airing Weds

Deadpulse

Agreed, with it being a good thing they dropped 3 episodes at once, it was pretty boring until the 3rd episode.

Are we suppose to know Luthen from any previous SW characters? Or is he a brand new character that no one knows about? Something about him was familiar. Maybe it was the actor.

Whoever plays Bix, is extremely attractive, holy smokes.

Edited by mattyice0401

Enjoyed the 4th episode  alot, things are ramping up a bit which im enjoying.

Really cool to see Mon Mothma, excited to see her story unfold.

One thing that bugs me a bit, that doesnt feel SW like, is the weapons the rebels were holding (not too sure if you can categorize that group as rebels? to me they are) looking like AKs. Something really small and insignificant but it doesnt do it for me.

Maybe it went over my head or we havent found out why, but whats the huge significance by stealing that payroll? How does that help out the rebels?

Also interested in seeing where Karns story line takes him, he seems over the empire and defeated.

57 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Maybe it went over my head or we havent found out why, but whats the huge significance by stealing that payroll? How does that help out the rebels?

I took it to mean that it will pretty much fund the rebellion.  Ships, weapons, food, bribes, etc....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I thought it was the actual payroll, essentially like robbing Fort Knox

I took it as they were robbing paperwork of how much people make and what not, I guess thats what i thought of when they used the term payroll. Makes sense where the freighter comes into play now, as well.

Havent looked it up, so i could be wrong, but kinda funny how Karns mother is Mrs Figg from HP too.

Next episode should be a fantastic one. Enjoyed this episode though, more of a suspense builder leading up to the robbery.

A little disappointed we didnt get to see the dinner that Mon Mothma husband was hosting. There were some characters attending that i wanted to see.

Surprised to see this show isnt getting a lot of traction on here.

53 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Havent looked it up, so i could be wrong, but kinda funny how Karns mother is Mrs Figg from HP too.

Next episode should be a fantastic one. Enjoyed this episode though, more of a suspense builder leading up to the robbery.

A little disappointed we didnt get to see the dinner that Mon Mothma husband was hosting. There were some characters attending that i wanted to see.

Surprised to see this show isnt getting a lot of traction on here.

I'm watching it in clusters like a movie series.  watched episodes 1-3, and will do the same next weekend after 6 drops.  Kinda busy with other things for another week or two.

• Like 1