Andor - Disney+ - First 3 dropped - airing Weds

Deadpulse

15 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Pretty good episode except for the ending imo

What was wrong with the ending?  Pretty clear representation that you can't run from the Empire.  Even if Cassian didn't get caught for Aldhani, his rights got trampled on just the same.

Top notch direction and musical choices for me, great job of building tension and atmosphere.

Curious where Cyrill's storyline is going.  Not sure if he's going to get folded back into the Empire as a true believer or if he's going to be pushed into the rebellion.

The Mons Mothma scenes were fantastic this episode. I love that we are seeing the originations of the rebellion at three different levels.  The top with Mothma and Skaarsgard, the middle units leading missions, and the ground level with Andor and the people carrying out the missions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

Yes, there is some good parts, but it just drags too much. We don’t need all that time there 

Yeah...agreed. I figured they'd end with Andor breaking out. There's only two episodes or so left right?

10 hours ago, D82 said:

Yeah...agreed. I figured they'd end with Andor breaking out. There's only two episodes or so left right?

Three episodes left

Haven't seen Tales of the Jedi yet, but i'm loving Andor so far.  The world building and fleshing out the origins of the rebellion have been great.

42 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

My favorite thing about this show is how they really make the empire evil. Like, original trilogy they're basically cartoonishly evil but now we're really seeing what they're doing and how that impacts individuals living under their rule. 

Yup. Its grim but we saw our first suicide in SW because of the way that prisoner was being treated, Something i never thought i was going to see in SW. Its neat to see how the empire treated people and how disposal they thought people were as long as they get what they want.

Awesome episode. My one quibble is that surely there would be some sort of aircraft on that facility, right?

That said, just tremendous build up to the prison break and a great moment as they are running through the halls screaming one way out.

Love how ruthless and committed Luthen is, willing to sacrifice 50 rebels to keep his inside man, playing games within games within games in the network.

Mons Mothma finding out what it is going to take to really start the rebellion has been a nice plot, if a little slow moving.

Not sure what way they are going with these last couple of episodes, but the finale needs to be a doozy to be up there with this episode and the heist episode.

If they can finish strong, I think this has the capability to be the best Disney+ Star Wars show yet, i'm enjoying the hell out it.

• Like 1