Andor - Disney+ - First 3 dropped - airing Weds

Deadpulse

If we're going to get this kind of quality, I hope there is 4 or 5 seasons of Andor leading right up until Rogue One.  This has been maybe my favorite Star Wars content since the original trilogy.  Every storyline is clicking, the production value has been outstanding, the acting probably the best there has even been in a Star Wars property, and easily the most complex storytelling.  Super pumped for the finale.

That Luthen scene with Saw and then the escape from the cruiser:

mwah-perfect.gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

If we're going to get this kind of quality, I hope there is 4 or 5 seasons of Andor leading right up until Rogue One.  This has been maybe my favorite Star Wars content since the original trilogy.  Every storyline is clicking, the production value has been outstanding, the acting probably the best there has even been in a Star Wars property, and easily the most complex storytelling.  Super pumped for the finale.

That Luthen scene with Saw and then the escape from the cruiser:

mwah-perfect.gif

That escape scene from the cruiser was bad ***. 

• Like 1

Awesome finale, I can't wait for season 2.  If anyone started this and couldn't get past the first few episodes being a slow burn, they are sorely missing out.  This was better than either season of The Mandalorian.

A wealth of directions they can go for season 2 now.

Edited by THE DUKE
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Awesome finale, I can't wait for season 2.  If anyone started this and couldn't get past the first few episodes being a slow burn, they are sorely missing out.  This was better than either season of The Mandalorian.

A wealth of directions they can go for season 2 now.

I was going to make my own post but you perfectly summarized it. I think this is actually my favorite piece of Star Wars content that's ever been put out, even better than Mando S1 or Rogue One.

I love how it ended and I'm SUPER excited for season 2. Also, did you catch the post-credits bonus scene?

EDIT:

Spoiler

I didn't even realize this until reading the comments on Reddit (I mean, I had a clue but I didn't know for sure), but Mon was totally gaslighting her husband in the taxi to feed the ISB spy (their driver) false information. In Ep 1 she even says she thinks the driver is an ISB plant, so now she's cleaning her potential account audits on her husband's gambling problems. Brilliant. 

Mon's character in Season 1 is truly some top-tier GOT-level chess playing. I love it.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I love how it ended and I'm SUPER excited for season 2.

I agree that it was a great series. But I wasn't the biggest fan of the end.

Spoiler

I hate ending episodes mid conversation. Especially a season finale. We obviously know he isn't going to get shot, but I think maybe ending with a "where are we going" with an answer would have been a bit better.

4 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

That was fantastic. There was a post-credit scene too incase you missed it, not huge but confirms something I had been suspecting at least.

Hide contents

The parts manufactured at the prison are used for the Death Star.

More importantly/specifically:

Spoiler

The parts they were building were used for the laser that eventually kills Cassian in Rogue One. It wasn't just parts for the Death Star in general, but the actual thing that kills him.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2022 at 4:08 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

EDIT:

Hide contents

I didn't even realize this until reading the comments on Reddit (I mean, I had a clue but I didn't know for sure), but Mon was totally gaslighting her husband in the taxi to feed the ISB spy (their driver) false information. In Ep 1 she even says she thinks the driver is an ISB plant, so now she's cleaning her potential account audits on her husband's gambling problems. Brilliant. 

Mon's character in Season 1 is truly some top-tier GOT-level chess playing. I love it.

Didnt even realize this and a really brilliant idea/ theory.