The Mandalorian - Season 3 - March 1st

Deadpulse

1st episode down

I liked it as a prolouge of whats to come. A journey begins. Pretty much like a teaser

10/10 opening sequence

Spoiler

It fooled me at first, thinking it was a flashback

And then it kind of drags a bit with the Weathers spot. 6/10, and a

Spoiler

1/10 dad joke

I really like the characters motivation a lot. Its true to his character and yet definitely is new as well. 9.5/10 motivation

So, all in all....i would give it a 7.5, yet i feel it can have a high ceiling

• Like 3

First sequence definitely had me thinking it was a flashback at first. Lots of fun, Had no idea the cult had so many members left. Bo Katan disappointed me. She needs to reassemble the Nite Owls and take control. Enjoyable first episode.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

First sequence definitely had me thinking it was a flashback at first. Lots of fun, Had no idea the cult had so many members left. Bo Katan disappointed me. She needs to reassemble the Nite Owls and take control. Enjoyable first episode.

Bo is up to something me thinkith

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Acgott said:

So the cult having so many members is because years have passed. They didn’t make that clear at all. It’s why the town from S1 with Carl Weathers look so different now.