The Mandalorian - Season 3 - March 1st

Deadpulse

53 minutes ago, Xenos said:

So the cult having so many members is because years have passed. They didn’t make that clear at all. It’s why the town from S1 with Carl Weathers look so different now.

So it’s been years since Mando season 2 or Boba Fett? Or both??

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So it’s been years since Mando season 2 or Boba Fett? Or both??

According to Favreau the first 2 seasons of Mandalorian take place over "several years". He also said Grogu trained with Luke for 2 years. Given his predicament with the whole being an apostate thing, I imagine this season takes place very soon after we leave them in BoBF

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

According to Favreau the first 2 seasons of Mandalorian take place over "several years". He also said Grogu trained with Luke for 2 years. Given his predicament with the whole being an apostate thing, I imagine this season takes place very soon after we leave them in BoBF

I must have missed that interview. It’s a shame they don’t include that somehow in the show.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 8:20 PM, Kiltman said:

Man, just love Mando’s naboo cruiser 

was a great pick last season

Eh, I just don't buy it as something he lives in like the Razor Crest. That thing was like a Winnebago, the cruiser is basically a Miata. But I'm sure he has been camping out or has some kind of home base all this time

No complaints from me, can't wait to see where they go with it. Loved the look of those Anzellians, they had a puppet like quality to them that just feels so Star Wars-esque

Edited by adamq

31 minutes ago, adamq said:

Eh, I just don't buy it as something he lives in like the Razor Crest. That thing was like a Winnebago, the cruiser is basically a Miata. But I'm sure he has been camping out or has some kind of home base all this time

No complaints from me, can't wait to see where they go with it. Loved the look of those Anzellians, they had a puppet like quality to them that just feels so Star Wars-esque

Just vibes, it’s immaculate.

I do miss the RVcrest, but fits the character growth a bit and where he’s at. He’s not a dude in a van anymore.

• Like 3