The Mandalorian - Season 3 - March 1st

Deadpulse

It was a cute side mission, but this plot has been dragging. Now with just 3 episodes left, we have to do something. Definitely not a fan of more Gideon. I heard rumors of another villain, so hopefully that comes true. Didn’t dig into it more.

Bo Katan needs to defeat Din and claim the saber. He’s in her way,

I guess I'm in the minority but I loved this episode.

There's clearly a plot forming where someone (likely imperials) are plotting to frame the Mandalorians for Moff Gideon's escape. Or it could be a rogue faction of Mandalorians, or it could've actually just been Bo Katan herself before Mando found her. I like how that's shaping up, but things do need to speed up with 3 episodes left.

I wanna see Bo Katan with the Dark Saber re-unite with Ahsoka in her new show and have them go HAM on some fools.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I guess I'm in the minority but I loved this episode.

There's clearly a plot forming where someone (likely imperials) are plotting to frame the Mandalorians for Moff Gideon's escape. Or it could be a rogue faction of Mandalorians, or it could've actually just been Bo Katan herself before Mando found her. I like how that's shaping up, but things do need to speed up with 3 episodes left.

I wanna see Bo Katan with the Dark Saber re-unite with Ahsoka in her new show and have them go HAM on some fools.

It’s been confirmed that it was Zeb Orrelios in the new republic scene. It’s time to bring his former Rebels teammate, Sabine Wren into the fold. 

Bo Katan wouldn’t help Gideon. He’s the reason she isn’t the ruler of mandalore and has no home. There were mandalorians that sided with the empire though,

• Like 1

What a weird and random episode. My biggest issue is why did Bo leave her helmet on the ship.

Weak way for her to get the saber. Mando was just hanging on it for the big moment. She should just gotten the mythosaur

This season definitely has been the worst.