How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022? (Poll! What’s your prediction?)

brownie man

How many games is Deshaun Suspended for?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022?

2. 2. Will Deshaun have potential for a 2023 Suspension

• Yes, the league will state there may be more suspensions in 2023
    • No, the league will state that his decision is foreseeably finalized

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

I only think this works if there's a shot that his new contract could be voided. He got paid bank for sitting last year.  But yeah, I'm in favor of him having this drag out in court, more and more new lawsuits, he loses, new criminal allegations that stick, he goes to jail, has his contract cancelled, files bankruptcy, front office & coaches fired.

Optional: Haslam sells

One of the things if she has physical evidence this is not just he said she said.

This could also prove that he misrepresented certain facts to a grand jury.

Those notices they wanted them to sign points to a cover up like watergate.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

One of the things if she has physical evidence this is not just he said she said.

This could also prove that he misrepresented certain facts to a grand jury.

Those notices they wanted them to sign points to a cover up like watergate.

I agree. And it's not farfetched that the last allegation could be seen as rape, as he against her consent (allegedly) sexually exposed her to bodily fluid that could give her a disease.

20 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve been holding off predictions.

I’m predicting a year now. I doubt 2 years because it sets a bad precedent due to no criminal charges.

They’ll view last year as paid administrative leave similar to the 14-16 games AD got some years ago and the 1 year on top of that this year.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They’ll view last year as paid administrative leave similar to the 14-16 games AD got some years ago and the 1 year on top of that this year.

I think that this is the most equitable solution. You can’t let that weirdo on the field with ongoing issues. Let it play our then suspend him. It’s tough for Cleveland but they had to know that this was a risk. I personally will be really surprised to see the number end at 24. Frankly, it wouldn’t be surprising if Watson is still doing this. Good chance the guy is pretty sick. 

Edited by sammymvpknight

Its going to be indefinite and he's going to have to do PR over the next year and at least publicly pretend to be rehabilitated. 

The NFL right now is going to be afraid he raped a woman. Its natural escalation and lets be real none of us will be surprised if it happened.  

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I agree. And it's not farfetched that the last allegation could be seen as rape, as he against her consent (allegedly) sexually exposed her to bodily fluid that could give her a disease.

AKA a facial.

Seriously doubt that she was on the other side of the room.

4 hours ago, bruceb said:

AKA a facial.

Seriously doubt that she was on the other side of the room.

@big poppa pumpdoing anything to help his QB stay loose:

yes-robin-williams.gif

We get it: you're a team-first guy. Stop showing off.

Edited by NudeTayne
Guys, relax. It's probably(?) just meringue.

14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve been holding off predictions.

I’m predicting a year now. I doubt 2 years because it sets a bad precedent due to no criminal charges.

Hey candyman93 your the man.Waking Me Up Good Morning GIF by PBS KIDS

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

go back to wondering if covid is real, and if Putin is the bad guy....much funnier stuff.  Did Uvalde really happen?  I was wondering if you cross checked all your references to make sure?

No worries great off season for debate

Question who is are qb next year at this time?

• Like 1