Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

Brett Hundley:

We’ve got to ride the wave. I think it gives us a boost of confidence, especially getting the first one [victory] under us. But every week is a new week, so we’re going to enjoy this.

A win here puts us at 6-4 with Aaron's earliest prediction being week 15.  We need to get to 8 wins before week 16 to give Aaron a shot to get us to 10 wins. 

Ravens offense has been putrid.  Ravens defense has been above average. 

This is the game where our defense has to put on their big boy pants and come together as a unit.  A game like this is the type of game that can convince a bad defense they're good enough to be good, and we need to capitalize on that.  Interceptions, sacks, fumbles. 

Ravens and Steelers, then Bucs and Browns. Steal one of these next two and you have a legit chance to be 9-5 going into that Panthers game. 

I know it's all heresay at this point, but Aaron carrying his full luggage bag in his right hand, hugging and shaking hands with it, I imagine he's already in light rehab, soft tossing maybe. It will all come down to that X-ray but I'm hoping history repeats itself like in 2013 where he comes back vs the team that hurt him and gets his revenge.

I think this Ravens game is going to be first one to 20 wins. Will be another 21-13, 24-17 type game.

This is going to be a tough game. The Ravens have a very good underrated defense. I think we will have to lean on Hundley even more, especially if both Jones and Monty are out this game. I think our defense will give Flacco a tough time also. 

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Brett Hundley:

A win here puts us at 6-4 with Aaron's earliest prediction being week 15.  We need to get to 8 wins before week 16 to give Aaron a shot to get us to 10 wins. 

Ravens offense has been putrid.  Ravens defense has been above average. 

This is the game where our defense has to put on their big boy pants and come together as a unit.  A game like this is the type of game that can convince a bad defense they're good enough to be good, and we need to capitalize on that.  Interceptions, sacks, fumbles. 

Maybe we need surfing avatars going forward?  I wish I knew how to do that...

58 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

Hundley won't be ready to go with his bad hammie so the Joe Callhan era begins in Green Bay with a huge victory as he dinks and dunks and runs. Jamal Williams runs like former pro bowler Jamal Anderson. 

Joe Callahan doesn't throw short. He's not a *****

12 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I know it's all heresay at this point, but Aaron carrying his full luggage bag in his right hand, hugging and shaking hands with it, I imagine he's already in light rehab, soft tossing maybe. It will all come down to that X-ray but I'm hoping history repeats itself like in 2013 where he comes back vs the team that hurt him and gets his revenge.

You shut your mouth I don't need this damnable hope!

On 11/13/2017 at 10:30 AM, Packerraymond said:

Ravens and Steelers, then Bucs and Browns. Steal one of these next two and you have a legit chance to be 9-5 going into that Panthers game. 

I think this Ravens game is going to be first one to 20 wins. Will be another 21-13, 24-17 type game.

If we can somehow go 3-1 over the next 4, that Panthers game is gonna be huge (we would be 8-5). Highlights of the Seahawks remaining schedule: vs Falcons, vs Eagles, @ Jags,  vs Rams, @Cowboys with Zeke back. We need them to lose 3 of those.

Panthers have @Saints, vs Vikings, vs packers, @Falcons. Realistic to see them losing 3 of those games.

10 wins could legit get us that 6th seed with a little help. With a win vs the Panthers we would hold the tiebreak over them and Seattle, and Dallas for that matter. 

Vikings have vs Rams, @ Lions, @Falcons, @Panthers, vs Bengals, @ Packers, vs Bears. We basically need them to lose to either Detroit or Chicago and then us, which would give us both 4-2 in the division. They'd also need to lose 4 total games in that group, and that's tough to see. The division right now looks out of reach. 

3 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

If we can somehow go 3-1 over the next 4, that Panthers game is gonna be huge (we would be 8-5). Highlights of the Seahawks remaining schedule: vs Falcons, vs Eagles, @ Jags,  vs Rams, @Cowboys with Zeke back. We need them to lose 3 of those.

Panthers have @Saints, vs Vikings, vs packers, @Falcons. Realistic to see them losing 3 of those games.

10 wins could legit get us that 6th seed with a little help. With a win vs the Panthers we would hold the tiebreak over them and Seattle, and Dallas for that matter. 

Vikings have vs Rams, @ Lions, @Falcons, @Panthers, vs Bengals, @ Packers, vs Bears. We basically need them to lose to either Detroit or Chicago and then us, which would give us both 4-2 in the division. They'd also need to lose 4 total games in that group, and that's tough to see. The division right now looks out of reach. 

Never underestimate the Vikings ability to choke it off.  Listening to the radio this morning up here in the Twin Cities, even their flagship station is questioning why Zimmer is creating a QB controversy.  Press Conferences are testy and all the Packer fans are reminding them of their colossal collapse last year (remember- they were 5-0 at one point and missed the playoffs)  They'll come back to earth.

14 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Never underestimate the Vikings ability to choke it off.  Listening to the radio this morning up here in the Twin Cities, even their flagship station is questioning why Zimmer is creating a QB controversy.  Press Conferences are testy and all the Packer fans are reminding them of their colossal collapse last year (remember- they were 5-0 at one point and missed the playoffs)  They'll come back to earth.

Keenum is a pretty decent QB. He might be better TODAY than Teddy. I'm not really sure what controversy there is - if Keenum starts to suck, try Teddy. At any rate you start Teddy next year. 

Archived