Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

3 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

We've already played in Minneapolis....

That's not what I meant.  Things have to go south FOR the Vikings for us to have a shot at winning the division.  We are already 2 games behind them.  It would help if the Rams beat them this weekend.

1 hour ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I have no idea if there's any truth to this.

The Vikings burned us on a big screen play to McKinnon for six, the Saints killed us with screens, the Lions connected on a screen to Riddick for about 60 yards after GB had just gotten back into the game, and the Bears burned us on a big screen play for what would have been six had Cunningham not dropped the ball at the pylon. Just the few screens right off the top of my head that have burned our defense in recent weeks. I'd say we are pretty bad...

Just now, packfanfb said:

King is out. Really needed him today. Confidence just went down.

Thankfully, the Ravens are demoting Perriman.  The receiver who has done nothing in his NFL career that would have had 10 catches for 300 yards against us. 

13 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Pretty sad that Adams is a healthy scratch in Week 11. Not what you'd like to see from your 3rd round pick in November.

So far it's been a complete washout of a rookie season for him ... not sure why he isn't playing more.  Seems that we have a pretty anemic pass rush .. you'd think this guy could help a little in that area.

13 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Pretty sad that Adams is a healthy scratch in Week 11. Not what you'd like to see from your 3rd round pick in November.

It would be different if Christian Ringo was still on the roster and active. He's deactivated in favor of Mike Daniels, Kenny Clark, Quinton Dial and Dean Lower. 2 really good players, an above average run plugger and a league average player. For a guy who missed all TC and preseason, color me not concerned.

That said, no clue why Donatello Brown in active over him. It's the Ravens, they're going to run the ball, House, Randall, Hawkins, Pipkins would've sufficed. Now we're one injury away from having 3 DL.

7 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Thankfully, the Ravens are demoting Perriman.  The receiver who has done nothing in his NFL career that would have had 10 catches for 300 yards against us. 

It's all good they have Woodhead back to put those numbers up. Every single reception will be within 5 yards of the LOS and he'll somehow finish with over 200 receiving yards

Archived