Madden 23

NYRaider

11 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Will the rookies have pictures?

Better question, will there be any actual significant changes to gameplay for the first time since 2009 and will they finally fix MUT to introduce matchmaking based on team rating.

I would like to see a system where you have to do something a bit more involved to catch passes.  Like hitting a button combo on screen to catch contested passes Guitar Hero style. I would also like to see them bring back the QB Vision which they had in 06 (maybe 05?)

Change the actual game, please. Give me something new. Bring back hit/truck sticks. ANYTHING. Even if it fails miserably, change....something

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Better question, will there be any actual significant changes to gameplay for the first time since 2009 and will they finally fix MUT to introduce matchmaking based on team rating.

I would like to see a system where you have to do something a bit more involved to catch passes.  Like hitting a button combo on screen to catch contested passes Guitar Hero style. I would also like to see them bring back the QB Vision which they had in 06 (maybe 05?)

Change the actual game, please. Give me something new. Bring back hit/truck sticks. ANYTHING. Even if it fails miserably, change....something

The only fix MUT needs is to be removed from the game entirely and made into a separate game, as long as it's a part of Madden the game will never improve in other modes like franchise because all they care about is milking the MUT micro transactions for all they can.

Edited by rob_shadows
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

The only fix MUT needs is to be removed from the game entirely and made into a separate game, as long as it's a part of Madden the game will never improve in other modes like franchise because all they care about is milking the MUT micro transactions for all they can.

I've been saying that for a while. They should make two games. One for actually playing and one for MUT. They'd make even more money.

2 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I've been saying that for a while. They should make two games. One for actually playing and one for MUT. They'd make even more money.

Or just jack up the price of EA Play and include all EA games day 1 on the platform. I am convinced they make more money this way too. They would need to make sure they have games coming out in Q1 and Q2 of the year though since all sports games are fall

• Like 1