Madden 23

NYRaider

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Amazon has no desire to make things better anyways…. 

Exactly.

Madden is a billion dollar a year scam.

Amazon would be on board with that, tenfold.

In fact, any company that can afford EA will be just fine with how EA does things.

And again, the NFL is just as guilty for Madden as EA is at this point.

• Like 1

Playing the demo now on next gen... they have actually made some improvements to franchise this year. Scouting is improved, FA has finally been revamped a bit as well. Also the team budget page now tracks rollover cap & a rookie budget.

Gameplay seems better & I like the new passing mechanics. But it definitely gets glitchy (Ran power with Deebo and he just magically shrugged off 4 or 5 tacklers for a 75 yd run)

Also the players look really mis-shapen/fat when you pull up player cards

Still not going to drop 60 for this, but when it goes to ~30 around black friday I will buy it

Edited by adamq

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Okay how the hell are QB breakouts triggered? I am breaking every single passing record tenfold with rookie Malik Willis, yet he's still stuck on normal come week 8.

At the very least, it’ll improve after you win OROY and MVP 

34 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Is it one dev trait up per award, or just one rank per off season? Ie I'll be a star Super Bowl week?

Idk if it’s concrete, I won once with one normal rookie and got nothing, I also had one where a Star jumped to X factor. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Squanchy said:

It’s cool that’s your players sacks still don’t show up in the entire NFLs stat board in franchise mode.  Why mess with tradition.

I always laugh when they tout that they "fine tuned" things like franchise stats, draft and trade logic, etc....in almost every patch and every new release.....yet all of them are just as bad (if not worse) and have the same issues as it did 8, 9....10 years ago.