Madden 23

NYRaider

32 minutes ago, 43M said:

Almost like they are blissfully ignorant to the fact that one of their most recent major successes is a single player game (Fallen Order), and one of their most famous non-sports gaming IP (Mass Effect) was single player.   

They are just shaming everyone who isnt dumb or naive enough to throw money at them via micortransactions and pay to win mechanics.

They got dragged for the post, like they have every time they’ve ignored how successful single player games are. They stole the top comment on their tweet that said something along the lines of “because if they like single player games they’re an 11”

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ty21 said:

They got dragged for the post, like they have every time they’ve ignored how successful single player games are. They stole the top comment on their tweet that said something along the lines of “because if they like single player games they’re an 11”

I know, I saw that, but it just came across as condescending BS to me.   They only did it in an effort to save face, but much like their efforts to improve Madden, it was half-arsed and disingenuous.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think Madden has surpassed MLB the show in franchise mode.I can't believe I'm saying that.

Last time I played the show was...I think the show 20 and franchise was literally the exact same as it was back when it was a PS2 game, lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

Last time I played the show was...I think the show 20 and franchise was literally the exact same as it was back when it was a PS2 game, lol. 

yeah..they've been stagnant on the mode for awhile now. a basic stadium creator(which is only available on PS5) is the only notable thing they've done for the mode in like half a decade now

I will say I like alot of those, but they are things that shouldve been in the game years ago.

Beyobd that, until they make coaches matter ALOT more....franchise wont really mean much.

Also, not sure what good "Generational" prospects are when ratings mean so little.

• Like 1

Is the rumor true that they finally added 6 trade slots, in the trade player section?

Nothing more annoying when wanting to trade a player & get the maximum value for him, but have to settle for 3 total spots be it a player(s) &/or draft picks.

Denver traded for Russell Wilson, right?

What did he go for? Couldn't even pull that off in Madden.

What did D. Watson go for? Same thing...

They've needed to do this for some time. Hopefully, they added the 6 trade slots.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Is the rumor true that they finally added 6 trade slots, in the trade player section?

Nothing more annoying when wanting to trade a player & get the maximum value for him, but have to settle for 3 total spots be it a player(s) &/or draft picks.

Denver traded for Russell Wilson, right?

What did he go for? Couldn't even pull that off in Madden.

What did D. Watson go for? Same thing...

They've needed to do this for some time. Hopefully, they added the 6 trade slots.

Nothing suggesting that it is happening yet. It’s been something that was promised in the past and speculated about.

On 7/15/2022 at 5:17 PM, 43M said:

Also, not sure what good "Generational" prospects are when ratings mean so little.

Yep I just watched a madden YouTuber have success on all madden with a qb whose ratings he dropped totally down to 1. He completed 72% of his passes in the first game lol. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Nothing suggesting that it is happening yet. It’s been something that was promised in the past and speculated about.

Can you still only have 10 draft selections per draft?

Minnesota drafted like 14 guys two years ago. Make this an unlimited amount...maybe?

13 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Can you still only have 10 draft selections per draft?

Minnesota drafted like 14 guys two years ago. Make this an unlimited amount...maybe?

You can have more then 10, I’m not sure if there is a limit before the draft, but I had a draft where I did some trade downs and had no first rounder but had two picks in rounds 3-6 and 4 7th rounders for 13 total picks in that draft.

• Like 1