Star Wars Jedi Survivor (Respawn, 2023)

Kiltman

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Didn't really like the Fallen Order Star Wars game that much. Maybe it has a lot to do with the fact that I've never seen Star Wars. I bought the game for $9, so no biggie. Also, the fact that this game is made by Ubisoft... yeah there's no way I would ever pay full price for a Ubisoft game.

This one is made by the second studio team at Respawn (Titanfall, Apex, COD Modern Warfare 1&2 while being most of Infinity Ward) led by Stig Asmussen (worked as part of the God of War team for all but the 2018 game). They are like the anti-Ubisoft with how polished they tend to make things.

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Looking like  March 15th

gonna get a new trailer this week at the game awards

preorder bonuses get outfits to look like Han and Luke

Looks like there will be a focus again with cosmetic collectibles. Also looks like they might be doing away with the ponchos lol. This might end up being the game I’m most excited for (since ncaa got pushed a year) although I’m cautiously optimistic about the Harry Potter game 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Looks like there will be a focus again with cosmetic collectibles. Also looks like they might be doing away with the ponchos lol. This might end up being the game I’m most excited for (since ncaa got pushed a year) although I’m cautiously optimistic about the Harry Potter game 

The ponchos were terrible.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Yeah this, Hogwarts and Starfield all hitting in the Spring (we’ll see on the last one) will be crazy.

Took a bigger project that will probably delay me on this and Hogwarts but current end date is the 15th. Think ima just take the month off after and play both.

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I tried playing the first one of these and it just couldn’t hold my interest.

It started a little slow but I loved him. I basically only play Madden, The Show, and UFC but this was the first other type of game I could even get into in a long time. 

On 12/13/2022 at 2:59 PM, Fresh Prince said:

If they cut down on how many times I have to back track in every mission I might give this a chance.

Being too dumb to know how to get back to my ship was the most aggravating part of the last game. It probably extended my playtime x3

• Like 1