Week 11: Rams (7-2) at VIKINGS (7-2)

swede700

Game 10

NFL_Rams_zpsaw7cbcfz.gifat NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif

When: 12:00 PM CDT November 19th

Where: US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis, Greg Olsen

Coverage Map Link:  http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=11

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Rams - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Image result for Vikings-Rams GIF

We've won the last 4 meetings but I'm curious to see how good this Rams team really is. They've beat up on some pretty bad teams (Colts, Cardinals, Giants, 49ers) and their best win is against the Jaguars on the road. Wade Phillips as a defensive coordinator scares me because he's very good as a coordinator. Hoping we see that Vikings defense that shows up at home.

Way to keep Bradford relevant @disaacs haha

This game will be huge for playoff implications. I'm glad we get it at home.

I trust that we can manage to slow down Goff, but I don't know about Gurley. He's a machine. Our DL will have their hands full.

This might be the best defense we've faced all year too. Keenum better be set for his revenge game. I suspect they know his tendencies and will look to exploit that.

The Rams have been blowing out teams, but I think this will be a close one. I'd like to see us get a defensive/special teams TD this week.

1. The Vikings, a 7-2 1st place team, aren’t even being talked about, and are actually being a little disrespected by the media. 

2. All you’re going to hear/read about all week is how great the Rams’ offense is. 

3. Our defense just had a bad game and allowed 30 points. 

Zimmer is going to be frothing this week. It’s going to be interesting on Sunday. 

Defense has to step up. Last week was dissapointing, hopefully Griffen and Rhodes will be healthy and ready to play.

i don't anticipate the Vikes keeping the Rams under 28 points so the offense better come prepared to keep pace. Thielen and Diggs will need big games. 

39 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

We've won the last 4 meetings but I'm curious to see how good this Rams team really is. They've beat up on some pretty bad teams (Colts, Cardinals, Giants, 49ers) and their best win is against the Jaguars on the road. Wade Phillips as a defensive coordinator scares me because he's very good as a coordinator. Hoping we see that Vikings defense that shows up at home.

The Vikings have beat the Rams 4 times in a row...but, they've also beat the Los Angeles Rams 5 times in a row.    They are 11-4 vs. the Rams over the last 30 years.   It should be a good battle. 

A national TV network’s idea that could be advantageous to an upcoming Vikings opponent was protested by the Vikings on Saturday.

Fox Sports has had the audacity — or ignorance — to allow a current NFL player to be a game analyst during a bye week for an opponent his team is still to play this season.

Tight end Greg Olsen, whose Carolina Panthers have next Sunday as their bye week, is to be a Fox analyst for the Vikings-Rams telecast on Sunday in Minneapolis. Olsen, the Panthers star tight end who had more than 1,000 yards in catches each of the previous three seasons, has been out with a foot injury but should be activated in time for the Vikings game Dec. 10 in Charlotte.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/11/11/charley-walters-vikings-displeased-with-greg-olsens-impending-fox-appearance/

Olsen, the Panthers’ Pro Bowl tight end, will serve as a guest analyst alongside Kevin Burkhardt and Charles Davis for the Rams-Vikings game in Minnesota on Nov. 19, Fox announced Thursday.

The assignment comes three weeks before the Panthers host the Vikings, so Olsen isn’t expecting to sit in on the pre-game production meeting with Minnesota coach Mike Zimmer.

“I don’t know how much inside info they’re gonna give me,” Olsen said. “I don’t know how many production meetings I’ll be allowed into the stadium there in Minnesota considering we play them a few weeks later.”

Olsen becomes the third active player to work as a Fox analyst during a regular-season game, joining Matt Hasselbeck (2014) and Marcus Allen (1994).

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article183745776.html

Archived