Week 11: Rams (7-2) at VIKINGS (7-2)

swede700

13 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Dallas' defense is ranked higher than Washington's in both total defense and points against per game. We scored 35 on them.

@jrry32 Dallas' defense is garbage...you can tell just by watching them.  If anything, those statistics are based solely on the fact that they consumed a lot of time on offense running Elliott.  Washington's defense is far and away superior to Dallas.  FootballOutsiders has Dallas' defense ranked as #23 in the NFL and the only teams in the NFL worse than them against the run are Jacksonville and Kansas City (who is god-awful against the run...any Chiefs' fan will tell you that).

49 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Not that I disagree but he's wrong all the time.

La Canfora is seriously one of the worst. He’s not a journalist, he’s just a guy who uses his opinion to throw “reports” against the wall and see what sticks. 

He’s got a 50/50 Shot at being right. If he is, he can claim he said it first. If he’s wrong, no one will remember his tweet and there are no consequences for being wrong. 

He’s a hack. 

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

La Canfora is seriously one of the worst. He’s not a journalist, he’s just a guy who uses his opinion to throw “reports” against the wall and see what sticks. 

He’s got a 50/50 Shot at being right. If he is, he can claim he said it first. If he’s wrong, no one will remember his tweet and there are no consequences for being wrong. 

He’s a hack. 

Yep!!

5 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

how's our overall health looking? who we missing for this game?

We'll have to see...I think the only ones truly in question at this point are Everson and Mike Remmers (depending upon whether he's made it out of concussion protocol)...and Sirles.  I don't think there was anyone significantly injured during this last game...although I know Xavier was out for a little while.  

7 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Is Griffen expected to be back? We're really going to need all the pass rush we can get against their OL.

I believe so...he said he could have gone last week if he was truly needed, but chose to give it another week of rest.

Archived