Tyreeks New Podcast

Chiefs_5627

Take a listen to the teaserĀ 

Ā 

They can't be serious šŸ¤¦

160 targets is underutilized? He said he wanted Miami cuz his family there and now...? I sure hope this is for clicks. If this is how he really wants to be then āœŒļø, looking forward to our new WR core.

Thoughts?

5 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Take a listen to the teaserĀ 

Ā 

They can't be serious šŸ¤¦

160 targets is underutilized? He said he wanted Miami cuz his family there and now...? I sure hope this is for clicks. If this is how he really wants to be then āœŒļø, looking forward to our new WR core.

Thoughts?

Tyreek and Drew Rosenhaus are good at marketing. That's all this is. If this teaser consisted of, "The Chiefs wanted me to be there, I wanted to be there, the money just didn't work out," literally no one would be talking about it. Instead, I've seen tons of the usual Chiefs people on Twitter reacting to this. It's good marketing from people who know what they're doing. If it was genuine bitterness, it would've come out in one of the many interviews Hill has already done that he doesn't personally profit off of.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 1:43 PM, Jakuvious said:

Tyreek and Drew Rosenhaus are good at marketing. That's all this is. If this teaser consisted of, "The Chiefs wanted me to be there, I wanted to be there, the money just didn't work out," literally no one would be talking about it. Instead, I've seen tons of the usual Chiefs people on Twitter reacting to this. It's good marketing from people who know what they're doing. If it was genuine bitterness, it would've come out in one of the many interviews Hill has already done that he doesn't personally profit off of.

I was hoping you were right, maybe they're still trying to market the podcast but he's throwing, pretty much, the whole organization under the bus to do it. Respect the guy for what he helped bring to us but I'll never understand why some of these guys go this route:Ā 

Ā 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/11/tyreek-hill-drew-rosenhaus-dig-deeper-into-the-issues-that-sparked-a-trade/#commentsĀ 

Ā 

ā€œIf teams are gonna give us favorable one-on-one matches against their best corner, I donā€™t see why teams donā€™t utilize their best receiver,ā€ Hill said. ā€œAnd thatā€™s where probably like me and the Chiefs fell apart right there. When Iā€™m like, yo, I donā€™t mean to talk or be a diva in some situation but can I see the pill some time, please? Just give me the ball, please.ā€

Ā 

andĀ 

And the head coach do know that, though. He know that without the Cheetah on the field, he know that, ā€˜Hey, Pat youā€™re gonna have a long day today.'ā€