CMD FINALS!!!!! Team OVFD vs Team Scoundrel

bcb1213

Who would win this matchup  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this matchup

• Team OVFD
    • Team Scoundrel

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/2022 at 03:59 AM

I like Scoundrel's team and it'd be my favorite in a multi year thing, but you all are insane if you think those young guys are stopping Mahomes, Kamara, Allen, Thomas, Odell, and Henry. No defense is stopping that. Only argument is if you pretend they won't play, in which case why has OVFD's team made it this far. If OVFD is in the championship game you're assuming his guys are playing and if they are playing it's not being stopped.

• Like 1

Just now, Trojan said:

I like Scoundrel's team and it'd be my favorite in a multi year thing, but you all are insane if you think those young guys are stopping Mahomes, Kamara, Allen, Thomas, Odell, and Henry. No defense is stopping that. Only argument is if you pretend they won't play, in which case why has OVFD's team made it this far. If OVFD is in the championship game you're assuming his guys are playing and if they are playing it's not being stopped.

It’s been decided already but I appreciate your passion.

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

It’s been decided already but I appreciate your passion.

I know I didn't post until after as I wasn't trying to sway votes or anything. I agree both teams were among the best and yours was a clear best if including future potential (which me and at least Forge thought this was multi-year for many rounds of the draft). Congratulations.

• Like 1

Just now, Trojan said:

I know I didn't post until after as I wasn't trying to sway votes or anything. I agree both teams were among the best and yours was a clear best if including future potential (which me and at least Forge thought this was multi-year for many rounds of the draft). Congratulations.

Appreciate it. It says something that the teams that picked 1 and 2 were in the championship. Feel for the teams that picked so late after the premium QBs were already gone 

53 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Appreciate it. It says something that the teams that picked 1 and 2 were in the championship. Feel for the teams that picked so late after the premium QBs were already gone 

Yeah made me wonder how one of these would go if we could only draft backup qb and discounted the top 32.

Also think 24 instead of 32 prob really helped the guys with early picks cuase we didn't get hurt hardly at all at other positions.

GGs everyone

• Like 1