What would be your RAS score and what position would you play in NFL?

JAF-N72EX

I couldn't even guess my prime numbers in some of those exercises. My RAS would probably be 0.25-1.00.

Current me is almost certainly a 0.00, which is funny because I'm still one of the more athletic people I know.

What's a 20 minute mile translate as a 40 yard dash?
1 mile = 1760 yards
1760 / 40 = 44
20 min = 60 x 20 seconds = 1200 seconds
1200 seconds / 44
I think I do about a 27 second 40 yard dash, I rounded down because I wouldn't be going a mile and instead just 40 yards.

Is that slow enough to rank negatively? I think I could get maybe 6" inch vertical jump -- maybe. I wouldn't have the nerve to attempt a broad jump, def would pull a muscle. Got bigger hands than Pickett though.

• Like 2

What do you call a small 38 year old O-lineman that can't bench press? Not sure I'd have the "turn" to be a turnstile.

Or maybe a FB that shies away from contact, and not in a good way....

Even at my most athletic youth, I was average at best, among my peers. Also never played football at any level, so I'd be the perfect developmental pick.

It doesn’t matter whether we’re talk about now or in high school because I was never athletic enough. I had no separation as a WR, couldn’t cover a fire hydrant and my throwing arm was laughable. My saving grace was I didn’t try out for football. Now my best attribute might be that guy in the third row yelling at the blind ref while stuffing my face with beer and pretzels 

my position would be holder for the kicker and my RAS at my peak of fitness would be like a 3.0. My vert and agility were solid, but I ran the 40 like I had poop in my pants and always did dumbbell press instead of bench (hate having a bar over my throat)

Edited by Jeezla