Jets 2022 OTAs and Training Camp

Bobby816

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Wilson had 7 incompletions in team drills. 

5 drops(Davis x2, Moore, Berrios and Smith)

G. Wilson caught a bomb but didn’t get his feet in.

Garrett is going to be a player, the talent jumps out.  

There was a clip of Sauce vs Moore, Sauce is special. His hips are so loose and fluid, then he just has this insane length. I think he is going to end up being a elite CB, seems like he has a insane work ethic and desire to be great. Always see him out there first doing extra work. 

On 8/7/2022 at 1:07 AM, NYJets4716 said:

Garrett is going to be a player, the talent jumps out.  

There was a clip of Sauce vs Moore, Sauce is special. His hips are so loose and fluid, then he just has this insane length. I think he is going to end up being a elite CB, seems like he has a insane work ethic and desire to be great. Always see him out there first doing extra work. 

I saw that clip too.  Sauce was stride for stride with Moore on that route and Wilson had nowhere to go with it.  Guys that size should not be that fluid.  It's special his talent.

Drops were a bit concerning not just in the game but all throughout TC it seems.  There have been a bunch from Davis along with the occasional one for everyone else.  Hopefully that gets cleaned up.  Kind of surprising given that Davis always had solid hands.  Jets as a team aren't good enough to overcome dropped passing moving the chains consistently.  Zack needs his WR to help him out.

19 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Jets need to add tackles to this team in the draft and offseason. Becton cannot be relied on to stay healthy. Draft one and sign one at an absolute minimum. For this season sign Duane Brown.

I mean we drafted an OLineman in Round 1 2 of the last 3 years and Mitchell is a nice pick too, just needs to develop. 

13 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Becton getting hurt sucks. I feel bad for him.

I’d feel bad for him if he had more heart. Seems like a guy that’s coasted his whole life on his size and he just doesn’t put in the work. There’s loads of players with elite talent. But what makes guys elite is there heart and work ethic. He lacks that.