Jets 2022 OTAs and Training Camp

Bobby816

25 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Mekhi Becton looking fat at camp, at least has a belly out.. Hopefully we sign Riley Reiff for insurance. 

FVOVU8wXsAI6VGO?format=jpg&name=medium

reports are Zach Wilson is looking really good, decisive and accurate. 

He looks horrible.

6 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

He looks horrible.

He's always had a gut.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/ny-jets-nfl-draft-mekhi-becton-workouts

I'm more worried that he's still rehabbing. I know big men have a hard time with knee injuries so its good we are taking time with him, but we are creeping up on a year with an injury that had an initial prognosis of a couple months. Either Becton isn't recovering well or our trainers/physicians are terrible.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Oh there were lots. I'd say 90% wanted Becton actually. Me and a couple others wanted Wirfs.

Yeah no way did 90% of us want Becton. I wanted Wirfs badly. I was very disappointed. Rooting for him still but I still think hes a fat lazy slob. 

38 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Oh there were lots. I'd say 90% wanted Becton actually. Me and a couple others wanted Wirfs.

Wirfs was the guy that could come in and play guard or tackle and be solid at either. Something a lot of us thought JD would be drawn to in his first year drafting.  When we were on the clock, I was personally surprised we went with Becton over Wirfs but was extremely excited with Becton’s corner stone potential. 

Its June people.  Lets give Beckton a chance to even make it to training camp before putting all this criticism on him.  I believe in Beckton's talent to be a STUD OT.   I believe Beckton will be a dominate force on the OL this year.