2022 NBA Fantasy Draft-Round 1-NYRaider vs. BigC421/

Mox

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• NYRaider
    • BigC421/

Format is brutal in night mode FWIW.

Both teams have significant injury concerns (Zion, AD, MPJ, etc).  Feel like NYRaider has the most impactful starter (Trae Young), but AD isn't far behind.  I think I'm going with BigC by the slimmest of margins.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Who are all these people voting for BigC?!

that's crazy to me. i don't see why mann is starting tbh i like smart or duarte in that spot personally, but i voted for your team pretty easily. honestly kinda think people voting against you for hyping up your squad so much 

7 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

agreed, mann over smart is laughable, bro is dpoy

It’s a particularly bad move for this matchup 

7 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

that's crazy to me. i don't see why mann is starting tbh i like smart or duarte in that spot personally, but i voted for your team pretty easily. honestly kinda think people voting against you for hyping up your squad so much 

If you like his team better I can just accept that but what exactly do you think his team does so much better than mine that it’s not even close?  I’ve got better shooting by leaps and bounds, better dribble penetration, better iso scorers, better distributors and creators, a lineup better built for natural ball movement and imo a much better game plan for the rosters we have.  Neither team is much to talk about on D which will only lead to more open looks, which my team will knock down at a significantly higher rate.  

Just now, champ11 said:

what are you doing starting Mann over Smart @NYRaider

this is honestly a tough one man. I’m not an AD guy but with some of the creation around him, he moves me. that being said Trae would have a field day in this matchup 

Don't want Smart purely off balll.

• Like 1