GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

Welcome back to the fourth instalment of Gameday brought to you by Matinder......

........like Tinder, but exclusively for 4's and less.

Image result for tinder fail gif

The University of Hyderabad Attapur is an affiliate of the University of Honduras Aloa, with Head Coach Dougladio Pedersio at the helm. In the offseason, he brought in mucho help for his Quarterback, the Ginger Adonnis Carzone Wentzio.

He recruited Alshine Jeffurry, YaCarrott Blunt, Torrie Wilson on offense.

9112fea72f5ba779d8c8b43e9de185478e9f7d8e

That Haul of offensive weapons is much better than the haul that the Cleveland Browns got when they decided Wentzio wasn't a top 20 NFL QB.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm quite hungover, so this story isn't making sense, but Torrie Wilson is hot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week UHAUL travels across the country to where 4's become 9's in Texas.

He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (HNIPJUS), who have a statue outside their football stadium of Sean Lee in a hospital bed, have had some gosh darn bad luck in recent games.

1. Equilibrium Ellyaught ALLEGEDLY beat up a woman. I don't know whether he did or not, but he definitely might have done it, which is good enough for me, out you go......

2. Tyron Lannister-Smyth is doing well for a tiny person, is he the tiny one, not quite sure. Anyway he missed the game against the Falcons and made the dumpster fire that in Adrian Claybourne look like Ian Lewis trying to tackle Alicia. All over her even when she floundering on the ground.

3. LeeSean got very very unlucky again, and hurt his leg. We must say it was unlucky, because he's not INJURY PRONE.........emphasis on not INJURY PRONE.........not.........INJURY PRONE....

4. Raynedak is a conqueror of football fields, if those football fields don't require you to throw more than five yards......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keys to the game sponsored by Chucklevision

mB54Du.gif

1. Hit Raynedak early, often, sideways, in front, from behind.

2. Brandon Graham going to eat.

3. Just turn up.

4. HAUL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prediction

rs_500x281-131003121727-tumblr_mgtpn1q5N

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not sure how I should feel about this GDT. I feel like I should maybe retaliate and create the Cowboys one, but ultimately it wouldnt be as creative and would come off as pathetic. 

Damn you Blah, youve bested me.

I rate this a 4 which is a Texas 9, so good job

Archived