GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

2 minutes ago, SwedeCane said:

I always thought that Dak ended the games with a QB rating of 158.3?

In Dallas, where 4s are 9s, and 90s are 158.3s.
And where QBs who get carried by RBs somehow equals QB carrying that RB. 

Do we know how likely Tyron Smith is to play? Because the thought of BG on Good Ol' Chaz is making me Nick Chubb up something fierce.

Also Chaz is 100% not a football player name. When i hear Chaz i think of someone selling homecooked Meth in a cornfield while doing Whip-its. Not football

Dude reading Blah's post got me really tripped out, that was some incredibly zany and wild thinking

Trippy-GIF.gif

Anyways, we just need to play or game. BG, Cox, and the boys should dominate the Boys depleted o-line. Lets stuff the run early and make them one dimensional. Dak is going to be in for a world of hurt once the d-line starts pinning their ears back and getting after it. The key here is to keep Dak in the pocket - make him step up in it because Cox and Jernigan are going to get their usual insane interior pressure. We don't want Dak breaking contain on the outside and scrambling. If so, Kendricks and Bradham need to get some shots on him.

It looks like Sean Lee isn't going to play so the offense should be ok. I expect another big game from Jeffrey since the Cowboys secondary is mad inexperienced and looked like swiss cheese against the Dirty Birds. Lets also give them a taste of their own medicine - pound the rock with Blount and Smokin Jay to control the clock and wear down their unlucky, Lee-less defense. 

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I hope the Eagles don't come out flat and or over confident given how poorly the Girls looked vs Atlanta. In the end it's still a Divisional matchup where anything can and usually does happen.

why would we come out flat against dallas? this is the biggest game of the year so far. 

Archived