GDT: University of Hyderabad Attapur Urban Ladybugs (8-1) v He's Not Injury Prone, Just Unlucky... State (5-4)

Blahstoise

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Why did we come out flat against SF after a long lay off? It happens. 

because san fran sucks? 

So we took them for Grant it? You don't think a Zeke, Lee and possibly Smith less Dallas team might have some in that locker room assuming the same thing again? They saw Sundays debacle. Most are probably assuming (like the rest of the world), the same things about to occur?

Sometimes that backfires that's all. This is a Must Win game for Dallas!

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I am sure the eagles team isn't overlooking their division opponent dallas. stop being ridiculous nabbs. 

This game has been circled on the calendar all year. 

Yes but there is still some chance that there is a decent amount of rust after the bye week. The rest helps yes.

Some of us are way too confident. I expect Dallas to keep it close early on. Its in Jurray's world so that would be something if we roll late putting up a 50 burger. 

Keys to the game: Pound the ball, play action that back 7 and let the hounds eat on D. Hopefully we can control the dink and dunk to Cole Witten which sets up Dez. 

Funny story relating the the girls. Lane Johnson telling G'ma she better stop rooting for the Cowgirls. 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/11/14/16648084/eagles-news-lane-johnson-grandma-rooting-cowboys-dallas-philadelphia-rivarly-week-nfc-east-texas-nfl

I said, ‘If you want to live to see 75 you better shut your [expletive] up.’ Just messing with her.”

39 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Funny story relating the the girls. Lane Johnson telling G'ma she better stop rooting for the Cowgirls. 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/11/14/16648084/eagles-news-lane-johnson-grandma-rooting-cowboys-dallas-philadelphia-rivarly-week-nfc-east-texas-nfl

Eagles > Family. That is how you know you are a true fan.

Archived