2022 NBA Fantasy Draft-Round 1-FinneasGage vs. KhanYouDigIt

Mox

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• FinneasGage
    • KhanYouDigIt

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i didn't even read it tbh lol. the fact that the votes at where it's at i kinda lost faith that people are really thinking things thru. more than likely it's some dunning kruger **** on my end, but i've dismissed everyone as being lazy/bad at knowing things 

A great counter would probably sway the last few votes.

I voted Khan in another close one.  Kyrie and Lebron have already proven they can play together and Gobert is practically worthless in the playoffs.  I don’t like Finn’s backcourt at all. I really think Lebron and Dre would play great together.  I see a tight game one with Dre calling KD a biatch late in the 4th leading to a complete mental breakdown and endless nights creating burner twitter accounts leading to a exhausted KD.  POP will probably lose interest and go off on some political tirade Lecturing everyone on his morale superiority. 

Every team in this has flaws it’s pretty hilarious listening to so many jump to the “anyone who isn’t voting the way I think they should either knows nothing about basketball or has an axe to grind”. Dude your just not this high basketball iq guy you think you are.