2022 NBA Fantasy Draft Round 2: Beekay414 vs Champ11

NYRaider

Who wins  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Beekay414
    • Champ11

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Lol.  I'm flying out of the country next week myself so not sure what my internet access is going to be like for 2 weeks. 

I'm getting lost in the woods for a few days this weekend and then grinding a ton of hours at work so my FF time is dwindling massively lol.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'm getting lost in the woods for a few days this weekend and then grinding a ton of hours at work so my FF time is dwindling massively lol.

At least you'll probably make time to watch the rest of the NBA finals.  Not sure if I'll find anywhere to watch it in Europe.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

At least you'll probably make time to watch the rest of the NBA finals.  Not sure if I'll find anywhere to watch it in Europe.  

Haven't watched a second of basketball since the Bucks lost. I don't care much about the NBA outside of the Bucks.

@beekay414 hope that trip goes well and work isn't too rough. 

BK made a great team. Luka is transcendent and I really like his fit with Siakam and Rob Will. My concern would be his fit with Ant. I think we all LOVE Ant, but watching the TWolves there was no scoring hierarchy on that team - Ant is ready to be the guy and Luka is the most ball dominant star in the league. I don't love the fit in reality and I don't think Ant is the guy we all know he can be yet. 

I can throw both Scottie and Jrue at Luka. The shooting around Luka isn't great IMO and probably the other weakness with how the team is built. 

I think my last series the team would have made it tougher on my squad offensively. I think there are enough defensive weaknesses on BK's team that my team would score plenty and is probably the more offensively talented team. I'm a little surprised at the results thus far but I respect it. 

I think my rotation would look similar to last round minutes wise, but I think I could get away with starting Giannis at 5 and starting both Bojan and Scottie if need be 

G: LaVine (38) // Curry (10)

G: Holiday (38) // Huerter (5) // Curry (10)

F: Barnes (18 - and starting) // Bogdanovich (20) // Huerter (10) 

F: Antetokounmpo (28) // Bogdanovich (14) // Bertans (6)

C : Zubac or Nurk (15) // Barnes (21) // Antetokounmpo (12)

Edited by champ11
  • Like 1