Anquan Boldin Signs with Bills

Kmart128

15 hours ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

Would be happy to add both. As many weapons we can add for Tyrod the better. 

I would as well. I like O'Leary on roster as he brings a toughness to roster and makes a big play in a key situation every once in awhile but in todays NFL he isnt a #2 TE. If we get Clay Barnidge and O'Leary as our TEs then a weakness suddenly becomes a strength.

Boldin id love to add as well because him and Zay are so similar itd be perfect oppurtunity to learn. Both have tremendous hands and are great route runners. Boldin would be a great one year rental and i think we wouldnt miss him much with Jones eventually taking his role.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

I would as well. I like O'Leary on roster as he brings a toughness to roster and makes a big play in a key situation every once in awhile but in todays NFL he isnt a #2 TE. If we get Clay Barnidge and O'Leary as our TEs then a weakness suddenly becomes a strength.

Boldin id love to add as well because him and Zay are so similar itd be perfect oppurtunity to learn. Both have tremendous hands and are great route runners. Boldin would be a great one year rental and i think we wouldnt miss him much with Jones eventually taking his role.

Exactly. We could have a strong corps of TE with Barnidge, and go with more 2 TE sets. And I think we'll need Jones to get up to speed asap as I feel like Sammy will be gone after this year, unfortunately. We have the picks to get Tyrod a couple more weapons in next year's draft, or a weapon and protection. If Sammy leaves I think we go that route, rather than look for our QB of the future.

21 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Anything come about this visit ? I still feel he could contribute in red zone 

I don't think he's in a rush. I'd imagine he's probably waiting for training camp to end and then looking at the options he has. There could always be injuries on a playoff team that could use him. 

1 minute ago, Yibbyl said:

1st - Cool!

2nd - My next thought was, "Does anyone have a clue what our depth chart looks like now?!?", so I looked:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/8/7/16101546/buffalo-bills-depth-chart-unofficial-andre-holmes-eddie-yarbrough-ramon-humber

WR doesn't seem like a weakness...at all!

Yeah i dont think it was ever a weakness. But there was still room to improve the WR core. We didnt need Boldin but we wanted Boldin. Seemed like such a nice fit with the rest of our recievers. And the fact that he is familar with Tyrod and Dennisons offense. If we could add Barnidge as well id be so happy. With Towbridge out we could be looking to add a TE to the roster shortly.

Archived