Anquan Boldin Signs with Bills

Kmart128

12 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Yeah i dont think it was ever a weakness. But there was still room to improve the WR core. We didnt need Boldin but we wanted Boldin. Seemed like such a nice fit with the rest of our recievers. And the fact that he is familar with Tyrod and Dennisons offense. If we could add Barnidge as well id be so happy. With Towbridge out we could be looking to add a TE to the roster shortly.

I considered it a weakness only because I refuse to count on Sammy until he actually footballs for an entire season or at least close to one. So having Jones and Holmes as the starting receivers was a bit underwhelming. 

13 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I considered it a weakness only because I refuse to count on Sammy until he actually footballs for an entire season or at least close to one. So having Jones and Holmes as the starting receivers was a bit underwhelming. 

I guess I just saw our group of receivers as inconsistent or lacking in quality depth. It was not super bad, but there was room to improve. I expect this signing has made the team better.

On 8/8/2017 at 5:20 AM, LeeEvans said:

Honestly we can't count on Sammy until he re-signs. Seems to be a trend with us for (at least most of) our top rookies to leave after their rookie contracts are up. 

Archived