4-5....Is Not the End of the World?

Ghostnote

We can finish 9-7 but we need to beat the Giants and cowboys and any NFC team ahead because it's a tight race .

We won't make the playoff I just don't see it

we literally have 4 teams already at 7-2 the panthers the saints the Rams and the Vikings while Seattle stands at 6-3

even if we made 10-6 that's not a given . Only way we make it is unless the Seahawks start to crumble but look who's in front as well the cowboys and the falcons

sorry guys we have the toughest schedule but we could be 7-2 if Kirk cousins had some balls and the D could be a bit more consistent against bad offenses 

13 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

No mcvay was a good coordinator and better than gruden . I was wrong as well Kirk cousins has not been the guy from the past two years .

Cousins hasn’t been the same guy throwing to Wrs because he lost Djax & Garçon; not because he’s regressed. It’s amazing that Cousins is on pace for another 4,500 yd & 25 TD season given his #1 receiver this year has been a running back and #2 TE.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Cousins hasn’t been the same guy throwing to Wrs because he lost Djax & Garçon; not because he’s regressed. It’s amazing that Cousins is on pace for another 4,500 yd & 25 TD season given his #1 receiver this year has been a running back and #2 TE.

It's not just about the numbers. He clearly does not look as comfortable without McVay. Yes, DJax and Garçon leaving hurt as I said it would, however he's struggling outside of that. He's locking onto his first read. He's holding the ball too long. He's struggling with stuff that he was improving on under McVay. It's concerning. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

It's not just about the numbers. He clearly does not look as comfortable without McVay. Yes, DJax and Garçon leaving hurt as I said it would, however he's struggling outside of that. He's locking onto his first read. He's holding the ball too long. He's struggling with stuff that he was improving on under McVay. It's concerning. 

If you don’t trust your wrs you’re going to look uncomfortable, if everyone of you’re OL have been injured at some point you’re going to be uncomfortable. It’s unbelievable he had us get a win in Seattle considering 3/5 of our OL was out and Crowder and Reed were out as well.

Archived