NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

That would be ideal.  A young core that can grow together.  I doubt it happens, almost doubt any of those things happen let alone all three, but I would welcome them if they did.  Depending on growth and development of Cade and Ivey, that team can compete like Dallas did this year in two years. 

All this hope and you guys will probably end up moving Grant for #7 then drafting Murray and Mathurin. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lol Irving going back to LeBron would be hilarious for all the obvious reasons.

KD after everyone leaves the Nets 

Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

The Clippers, Knicks, and Lakers are the 3 teams expected to pursue him the hardest.

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

All this hope and you guys will probably end up moving Grant for #7 then drafting Murray and Mathurin. 

I'm fully expecting that.  Or trading Grant for something worse than that.  or just sitting on Grant and watching him leave next year for nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I'm fully expecting that.  Or trading Grant for something worse than that.  or just sitting on Grant and watching him leave next year for nothing. 

We'll know this week, your best bet is probably trading him for #7 this week.

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

Man I hope KD requests a trade if Kyrie ends up leaving. Would suck that two of your friends just couldnt get right mentally to come hoop with you. 

Nets ought to trade him anyway and start over 

Trade him back to the Warriors for Andrew Wiggins, lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I don't see any way that the Lakers could realistically put together a package good enough to acquire Kyrie. 

Same. I dont buy it either Knicks either, I can see Clippers offering some nice pieces though. 

Edited by indifference