Eagles unveil new wordmark logo

NYRaider

I equate this to when the Browns rebranded their uniforms in 2015. We were stuck with those abortions for FIVE YEARS....

This is what happens when you pay someone to tell what to think is cool.....

Tradition? Ahh - hell no, we're gonna pee all over that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, biggie. said:

Those kelly greens are so much easier on the eyes their current ones.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You guys need to go back to Kelly Green permanently. 

Y'all don't gotta convince me.

I became a fan in the early 2000s, so I never experienced the Randall Cunningham/Reggie White era of Kelly Green, but when they even brought back the very basic Kelly Green throwbacks in 2011 for week 1 against the Packers.... I was in love.

8f6dcbfadd1766f6bfe7972eda3fa057

I don't think the midnight green is bad. I think its unique and a solid color. I just prefer the Kelly Greens since they pop more.

Not sure the Eagles will change from midnight green to kelly green or not though.

Apparently it was Eagles owner Jeffery Lurie's ex-wife who disliked the Kelly Green:

So, does this divorce announcement make the Eagles less hoity-toity, in any way? The main question I got on Twitter Wednesday night was whether the Eagles would now go back to their traditional kelly green, the color Christina famously disliked. She always portrayed it as both of them dislking it and preferring the midnight green she chose. Maybe now we’ll know.

This was written at the time of their divorce.

He has a new boo now, so maybe there's a chance.... for now I'm just happy they are gonna be back next year as an alternate.

Between the Falcons, Browns, Commanders, Eagles and Rams the branding is just going downhill. 

This new age generic font across sports is killing the uniqueness of teams.

Bring back 90s style of uniqueness.

Edited by JJ6

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Y'all don't gotta convince me.

I became a fan in the early 2000s, so I never experienced the Randall Cunningham/Reggie White era of Kelly Green, but when they even brought back the very basic Kelly Green throwbacks in 2011 for week 1 against the Packers.... I was in love.

A modern take on the kelly green's as your main uniforms with black alternates would be amazing. 

• Like 1