Eagles get a new Wordmark

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I know she’s still in the building and part of things

Damn I should've figured that. Just looked and read Jeffery gave her a sizeable ownership interest in the Eagles following the divorce.

curious what his son’s input will be. He grew up a fan and living here so his opinion could sway things now that he’s getting involved, though he could also not want to undo something his mom chose. Could go both ways.

I mean I'm sure he'll listen to his son. Obviously he has no attachment to the Kelly Green and like you said might not wanna overrule mom. I think ultimately Jeffery will listen to the fans and everyone's input around him. Just seems like the kind of guy he is. With that said, all of this is really just speculation.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

yeah a new full eagle as an alt logo would be cool to see. You look at photos of eagles attacking and there are some good poses for them to go off of that would be a little more dynamic. Could hide an E in those wings very easily.

Agreed. 

I mean they probably did flip the logo the opposite direction to make the back part of the Eagle head look like an E.

• Like 1

Oh that’s awesome, I can’t even imagine how hard doing that stuff back in the day was. It’s so much more responsive now, can actually get a decent workflow. It’s fairly labor intensive doing the stuff on my own so I don’t advertise too much that I do it, but it’s fun to not have to go film stuff and make scenes.

I mean he didn't talk to me in detail about his work, but I know he worked long hours, so I imagine it was pretty intensive and probably was a lot harder back then.

Its definitely better but they trickle the updates out. It also sucks having to keep the subscription. But I found a basic side job that just pays for that for me, do a couple things once a month for them and that’s it. Saves me $600 a year.

Damn. I had no idea Photoshop costs that much. 😨

That’s wild to see, portrait mode certainly helps, hopefully we can just save that onto the camera roll. There’s a lot of times I want to do stuff for the forum but cutting stuff out on that is the old way of doing it en.

Agreed.

Think it would be cool to use to make reaction photos using pics of yourself or friends with it pretty easily too. I never liked the memoji thing of yourself. 

that home screen stuff was a welcomed surprise too.

You mean lock screen? I think that's been needing an update for a while. I hated how the photo you used for it couldn't be more prominent on the phone like it was hardly ever visible, especially with how the notifications come in. That's one thing I always envied with Android phones was the customability.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Futurama Reaction GIF

I would personally make a couple alterations on that.

Remove the black outline over the back of the eagle head where it lies over the body.
Desaturate or change the color of the yellow. It stands out like a sore thumb there IMO.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Danger said:

I would personally make a couple alterations on that.

Remove the black outline over the back of the eagle head where it lies over the body.
Desaturate or change the color of the yellow. It stands out like a sore thumb there IMO.

2inrLpn.png

The one thing for the Eagles is that if you guys decide to go with Kelly Green, I think you have to be decisive with it. The Jazz just went with a new color scheme but everyone hated it so we compensated by bringing back a beloved throwback uniform.