Week 11 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) @ Cleveland Browns (0-9)

.Buzz

Another big positive coming out of this game was Smoot continuing to show up.

Had a couple very good run stuffs, so a few good rushes off the edge. Keep it rolling. Our edge spot looks infinitely better than it did last year (Yan looked good, Fowler was p much just a good run stopper that would get a pressure or two here and there, and nothing else).

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Browns with 50 rushing yards on 18 carries today....

Dareus for MVP

It's so insane how much one player can turn around a whole unit as far as that goes.

Meanwhile, Buffalo is in a downward spiral defensively.

37 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

It's so insane how much one player can turn around a whole unit as far as that goes.

Meanwhile, Buffalo is in a downward spiral defensively.

Its not all on that defense. U have a crap line, a declining McCoy, and a coaching staff that cant tell left from right(looking at u McDermott with benching tyrod for peterman.

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

Its not all on that defense. U have a crap line, a declining McCoy, and a coaching staff that cant tell left from right(looking at u McDermott with benching tyrod for peterman.

?

"Meanwhile, Buffalo is in a downward spiral defensively."

1 minute ago, Jags said:

I apologize Jags fans because I was unable to be here for this game. I was working OT. I did catch a few highlights and try to follow as much as I could using the NFL app. 

All good man.

Honestly was a very, very stressful game. Felt like I was more worried about losing to an 0-9 team than anything else which didn't make it very enjoyable until the end.

Archived