Week 11 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) @ Cleveland Browns (0-9)

.Buzz

52 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Defensively they have talent.  Similar to what happened to us vs titans

I....I don’t know what you’re talking about. They’ve been getting gashed by teams running all over them ever since Dareus went out.

Just now, iPwn said:

I....I don’t know what you’re talking about. They’ve been getting gashed by teams running all over them ever since Dareus went out.

Which is all I was saying. I have zero idea why he brought up the team's talent.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

All good man.

Honestly was a very, very stressful game. Felt like I was more worried about losing to an 0-9 team than anything else which didn't make it very enjoyable until the end.

See this is something I was worried about. It was 10-7 going into half and I wasn't clear on who had momentum and then all of a sudden I see a message pop up saying that Myles Garrett recovered a fumble and I thought the Jaguars were going to blow it and lose to the Browns. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

I would prefer to wrap it up prior, but I'll take the division crown either way.

I hear you lol. I would just like to see a big time Titans Jags game for the south week 17. I feel like both teams make the playoffs regardless.

Just glad the Colts or Texans won't be winning it this year. I'm sick of them. I know you guys are as well. 

Just now, VY-FTW said:

I hear you lol. I would just like to see a big time Titans Jags game for the south week 17. I feel like both teams make the playoffs regardless.

Just glad the Colts or Texans won't be winning it this year. I'm sick of them. I know you guys are as well. 

Yeah I'm just messing around. Get the feeling that game will definitely decide it. Should be a good game, hopefully it isn't too one sides either way. Titans/Jags games just don't make much sense most of the time. Although I do agree that both teams should make the playoffs, I'd really like to see the Jaguars finally be AFCS champs. 

20 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Isn't Leonard Fournette like, the fastest ball carrier in the league though?

yes based on 2 runs but those are semi skewed because obviously a guy is gonna be faster over 50 yards then over say 20 yards in terms of mph. 

based off 40 times Grant is faster in the straight line with a Blistering 4.25 to 4.3 at his pro-day per nfl.com.

im not saying Fournette is slow but im just saying Grant is faster in the straightline. probably the fastest guy in terms of track. i would love to see them line up in pads and race. 

Archived