Roullier's Injury Worse Than I've heard.

RSkinGM

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I thought it was a mere broken leg but his ankle is / was really messed up. Bad news. A FULL recovery might not be in the cards. 

https://commanderswire.usatoday.com/2022/06/19/washington-commanders-center-chase-roullier-discusses-injury-recovery-return/

Damn, this sucks but I see nothing in the story the story suggests Roullier won’t make a full recovery as you suggest…

“So, when can Washington fans expect Roullier back in 2022? According to him, “sometime” during training camp, which begins next month.

“Some strides that I still need to make before I’m ready for training camp,” Roullier said last week. “I don’t know exactly when I’ll get back in the swing of things, but our goal is to be sometime during training camp.”

Roullier’s injury happened on Oct. 31, meaning he is almost eight months removed from the injury. While it sounds like Roullier should be 100% cleared from the injury, his recovery has been difficult.

“There was some pretty serious things happening with my ankle,” Roullier said. “I had to have three separate things happening to the ankle, without getting into too many details about it. Some recovery on the ligament side, as well as the bones. A lot of stuff to recover from, but it’s gone very well. Our staff has done a great job with me.”

Edited by turtle28

6 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I'm sure he'll recover well and play again but all those bones and ligaments that makes the ankle work. Hard to believe he'll ever be 100% the same ., but wishing, hoping he is . 

Man, I love ya but you’re a true pessimist if I ever seen one! 😂 😉