What are things things in life that you find underrated?

biggie.

The older I get, the more I enjoy watching birds on a bird feeder.

We have them at the cottage and at home.  At home we feed the orioles grape jelly.

This year we have orioles, robins and finches eating that jelly.  It's crazy how much they will go through in a day.

I can pass hours just watching them swoop in and eat.

• Like 2

Sitting on the veranda watching sunlight softly filtered by the trees intensifying the colour of everything it touches. Listening to the birds making their evening calls while ambient noise fades as activity slows.

It’s the first night in a month the area hasn’t been filled with the sound of chainsaws every evening as people try to remove trees brought down by last months Derecho

Sausage egg and cheese sandwiches in that they are leagues and leagues better than bacon egg and cheese sandwiches but play 2nd fiddle to them despite being the vastly superior breakfast sandwich of the two.

Scrapple egg and cheese is the best of the bunch but that’s a regional thing so idk how underrated it can actually be

Lacrosse is very underrated on the national scale 

History/national geographic documentaries...they’re being phased out of tv sadly for pop shows like pawn stars and american pickers 

Hefeweizens 

Reading on a kindle

Edited by Ray Reed

On 6/29/2022 at 4:35 PM, vegas492 said:

The older I get, the more I enjoy watching birds on a bird feeder.

We have them at the cottage and at home.  At home we feed the orioles grape jelly.

This year we have orioles, robins and finches eating that jelly.  It's crazy how much they will go through in a day.

I can pass hours just watching them swoop in and eat.

We have an outdoor cat I dump dryfood out for each morning. After she eats. 2 couples of Cardinals drop in. I watch them every morning when making/eating breakfast. Love it. If the cat stays close by after she eats. One Cardinal will keep watch above, and the one eating will deliver pieces to the one keeping watch.

• Like 1