WK 11: Titans (6-3) at Steelers (7-2) TNF!

titansNvolsR#1

Thread coming at you early for the early week game.

Couple of random tidbits for the game:

-2010s record with the Steelers is 2-3 with all but one game decided by a score.
-We have a miserable TNF record at 2-5 since 2006, but one of those wins is over the Steelers!
-Away teams on TNF since 2006 have a record of 60-75

Don't let the streak die! I'll actually be home Friday recovering from a surgery so I can watch the game live. Sweet.

Tennessee+Titans+v+Pittsburgh+Steelers+N

Titans1.jpg

finneganward.jpg

IMG_4977-L.jpg

titans-player-takes-a-safety-on-the-open

Delete the Kearse pic when he did that we never won a game until they apologized 

As far as Thursday goes Titans need to play there best game of the season. Titans need to play like they did vs GB and Den last year and come out and play 60 great minutes of football and get after the QB

The Steelers D isn’t great the Titans have the ability to move the ball on them it’s can we get TDs instead of FGs. 

For the now the Titans need to continue to use Adoree on offense because it’s working and hopefully Thur is the night they come up with the best trick play all season and execute it

I hope I’m wrong but I think pulls it out in a close physical game the thing I think makes the difference is Ben making just enough plays to get it done but I’m hoping for a gigantic upset and then the Titans showing the world we belong 

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Alright tNv, if you bring home a win this week you will have officially won me over entirely.

-Longest win streak since 2008
-Broke streak against Colts
-All this with a banged up offense

What more do you want of me!?

Side note: If we win, I'm retiring the streak and not making another GDT until the divisional round of the playoffs.

34 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

-Longest win streak since 2008
-Broke streak against Colts
-All this with a banged up offense

What more do you want of me!?

Side note: If we win, I'm retiring the streak and not making another GDT until the divisional round of the playoffs.

Lol, you can be our HOF reliever.

When we need a big game, we call in TnV#1 :)

Just now, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I just want to retire batting a thousand. That's all man. Can't risk tarnishing the legacy.

Thinking about it.....It's almost like someone with a TD streak sitting down for the next week.

Imagine if Byard said, I'm just going sit out this Bengals game. I want to stay on top with 5 INTs in the last 2 games. :)

You can't sit. Gotta keep it going. lol

Archived